news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #46
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
if you was the real magma you would know..
The real magma doesn't give a fuck about your boring ass posts either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
HAHAHAHA that's spot on. You just encapsulated my facial expression whenever I read a soulhancement smontroller post.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #47
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Black Blac are nothing but idiots trying to take away our right to protest by having violent tantrums.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #48
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #49
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
^^ lol did you check the blacc bloc videos i put up a few days ago???/

just a basic search, on cointelpro / agent provocateurs will bring up many many reports of police dressed as blac bloc, been going on since the g20 meetings in canada, watch the movie into the fire. its a docu on the g20 meeting in canada.,.

but yeah.. if you guises did any research into the mainstream b.s you post..

you would see the real

JUST DO SOME BASIC RESEARCH. lol

its not even an excuse, its documented by those in the police forcem that they use blac bloc..

dont make me quote/copy past the huge post i did a few days ago with videos showing blac blocc coppers.. :S

i thought you guise least had the capability of recalling information that you
took in..
Yes - because dumbass anarchist 20 something yr olds definitely dont exist. It's all an illusion of the mind.

Once again.. Simply agents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #50
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
get some realness in your lives

For years, black clad demonstrators known as the Black Bloc have been showing up at marches in Europe and the U.S., hijacking the message of otherwise peaceful protests by destroying property and challenging police. John Blackstone reports on Black Bloc's impact on the Occupy movement.

black blocc being undercover feds is very old news..thought you guise could see through the bullshit

[youtube]TbLU9tdDwxo/youtube]

^^ check the police uniforms and equipment black blocc are wearing

^^ please watch u will never lol moar at a police women monster.. check the the videors comments as it happens.. lol

just use your eyes..

see the police let blac blocc do what they want, then let black blocc leave,, then arrest the peacefull people..

happened over and over the world wide..

for indepth.., here enjoy this 3 hour dox that shows blac blocc for what they is

and really do some research before youy come back with your uneducated views, based on no research.,

i can provide lots more on blac block
thought you was a wutang fan

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #51
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-TANG CLAN View Post
Black Blac are nothing but idiots trying to take away our right to protest by having violent tantrums.

Hence govt organised,,

as evident in the peaceful protests of the later half of the 20th century,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #53
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #54
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

An excavation of an archaeological site in Guatemala has uncovered Mayan astronomical records dating to the ninth century A.D. The tabulated numbers, which predate existing Mayan astronomical documents by several hundred years, chart the motion of the moon and also seem to relate to the orbits of Mars and Venus. (And good news: they do not predict the world will end this year—in fact, some of the numbers appear to refer to dates far in the future.)

Archaeologists stumbled onto the astronomical tables, inscribed on the walls of a small building, while excavating part of the Xultun ruins, a large, heavily looted archaeological site in northern Guatemala, near its borders with Mexico and Belize. William Saturno, an archaeologist at Boston University (B.U.), recalls that an undergraduate student noticed the remains of a mural on one of the walls, triggering an excavation of the room, which had been partly exposed by looters. On three of the walls the researchers found figural paintings, along with a series of glyphs and numerals.

The presence of lunar glyphs in one of the numerical tables raised the possibility that the table related to astronomy. After all, evidence from later centuries has proved that the Maya kept highly accurate records of astronomical phenomena. But the context of the numerals, many of which have deteriorated beyond recognition, was not immediately clear. "It took some decoding," Saturno says.

The numbers on the table, arranged in columns of three numerals each, looked like calendrical entries in well-studied Mayan manuscripts, written on bark paper, that survive from sometime around the 13th to 15th centuries. So the researchers took the numbers to be days tallied in units of the culture's Long Count calendar—the three numerals in each column representing multiples of a 360-day "tun," a 20-day "winal" and a one-day "k'in," respectively. The number column 13/5/4, then, would equal 4,784 days (13 x 360 + 5 x 20 + 4). The dates of the final two columns, which are the most legible, are separated by 178 days. The date in the third-to-last column, which is mostly legible, looks to be separated from that in the penultimate column by 177, 178 or 179 days, pointing to a common pattern.

The Maya clustered lunar months into sixes, making lunar "semesters" lasting 177 or 178 days. The variation accounts for the calendar's whole-number approximation of a messy decimal number, in much the same way that the modern calendar uses 366-day leap years to keep the months in sync with Earth's orbit around the sun. The researchers suggest that the Xultun table marks a series of lunar semesters over some 13 years. Saturno and his colleagues from B.U., the University of Texas at Austin and Colgate University report their findings in the May 11 issue of Science.

Another table contains four much larger numbers whose meaning is less clear. But all four numbers are divisible by 18,980, the number of days that makes up what is known as the Calendar Round, a combined cycle of the solar year and the Mayan ritual year. "It turns out these numbers are really important anniversaries," Saturno says. "They're essentially numbers that represent multiples of Maya calendrical periods."

Intriguingly, the tables also hint at planetary motions. All four numbers are multiples of 780, the number of days it takes Mars to return to the same location in the sky, a tally known as the synodic period of Mars. The tallies are also closely related to the position of Venus: all four are whole- or half-number multiples of Venus's synodic period. If the numbers indeed represent days, the largest entry in the table, 2,448,420, lies thousands of years in the future.

Read more here:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...mayan-calendar

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-12-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #55
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down Winston Shrout and Keith Francis Scott, speak on End The Lie Radio, with Madison Ruppert, episode 13, from: http://www.youtube.com/endthelie Winston & Keith being two advisors working with Neil Keenan et al, in what has become known as "The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny" in an effort to bring an end to the ongoing financial tyranny we collectively suffer under today, while bringing about a more equitable world system, through this ground breaking & trusted method of lawsuit in Admiralty Law.

Keith Scott, ex Chief of Cabinet The Office of International Treasury Control (OITC) for 14 years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_...easury_Control ... possess extensive Understanding of & Use of Global Accounts which but for the very few in "the know", remains secret ... Until now ...
Have a feeling we'll be hearing much more about this in the near future.
Winston & Keith can be found at http://www.wssic.com .. Write to Winston should you need to get in touch with Keith Scott

At http://www.youtube.com/freemanshrout can be found explanations & understanding of Commercial Lien, commercial remedies and legal processes, with videos & audio on a wide variety of issues & means that are found in this interview, that folk might find an introduction to such, this channel has been online since 2009 offering information on Winston's wisdom & knowledge of law in general

Yeah, i know .. many thought of Winston Shrout as just another web hoaxer or simply on a money making exercise, you may have been right at some level, 'cos, if Winston & Co. can manage to win this suit, then everyone on the planet will be better off, in so many ways. Wish them luck with the energy you send in thanks.

Reasons to be cheerful '~)

"Illuminati Cabal Flee By The Hundreds As Mass Arrests Await Them From States Becoming Free From The Fed...
The Cabal Members and their 6,000 or so minions are now quitting their banking positions in the hundreds and soon to be thousands, because the individual states filed the proper paperwork to become independent of the US Corporation (owned by the Federal Reverse Bank, who's controlled by the Cabal)... which means that the US Military must obey what the states want, and not what the cabal wants!" From: http://realworldreport.com

The RICO (organized crime) Lawsuit Naming: Daniel Dal Bosco, Giancarlo Bruno of the Davos World Forum, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and others, will be charged with the theft of trillions of dollars, is Ongoing & very much alive, bringing a deafening silence from corporate media.

Extracts from the video linked below "End the Lie Radio with Madison Ruppert Episode 13" © EndtheLie.com

View entire Conversation at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHYdChDrsU&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/endthelie
http://www.endthelie.com
http://www.winstonshroutsolutionsincommerce.com
http://www.wssic.com
http://realworldreport.com

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #56
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

OWH MALAYSIA...I'm so proud of you..you done made it..

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #57
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Malaysia made it some time ago, they are one of 4 countries, that are implenting war crimes charges against tony blair and george bush,

but they cant get extradition orders.. lol

both the above to people was found guilty in an international court....

shame the western world, does not go along with the international community..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-13-2012, 11:57 AM   #58
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

I know, the Tribunal here found Bush guilty...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZxa0-IXl_U
and i stopped reading. Try google Taib mahmud @ the white haired rajah of Sarawak..
some real archipelago corruption stories..

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #59
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lmao malaysia

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #60
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Meet The Latest Converted Gold Bug: The IMF

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/14/2012 - 11:49 Bloomberg News BRICs Central Banks International Monetary Fund When wonkish blogs suggest gold ownership as a hedge for the political idiocy of the world, it is mockingly shrugged off. When the BRICs add gold, it is eschewed in a 'well, its diversification' argument. But when the bankers' bankers' bank - The IMF - starts adding Gold to its reserves to cover higher expected credit risk losses (read major devaluations of fiat currency exposure), perhaps - just perhaps - the 'rationality put' we noted earlier is becoming a little more expensive in the minds of Lagarde and her colleagues. As Bloomberg News reports, “The Fund is facing increased credit risk in light of a surge in program lending in the context of the global crisis,” the IMF staff wrote in a report released today, adding "there is a need to increase the Fund’s reserves in order to help mitigate the elevated credit risks,” and as CommodityOnline added: "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is planning to purchase more than $2 billion worth of gold on account of rising global risks. The IMF currently holds around 2800 tonnes of gold at various depositories"

Barack Obama, the Great Deceiver

Barack Obama swept into office on a tide of giddy enthusiasm. His “Hope and Change” was a pledge to reverse Bush era policies, including socialism for the rich, adventurism in the Middle East, and attacks on civil liberties. He announced his intention to serve as a transformational leader, invoking Abraham Lincoln, FDR and Ronald Reagan as role models. Despite the frigid temperatures, people poured into Washington, DC to hear his inauguration speech, wanting to be part of a remarkable passage.
Those times of heady promise are now a cruel memory….

Read the Rest...

Michael Olenick: WhaleMu – JP Morgan’s Next Surprise?

By Michael Olenick, creator of FindtheFraud, a crowd sourced foreclosure document review system (still in alpha). You can follow him on Twitter at @michael_olenick or read his blog, Seeing Through Data
In an admittedly strange twist of timing JP Morgan, the same JP Morgan that just announced a surprise $2 billion loss caused by the “London Whale,” became the first and only of 26 banks disclosing subprime investor data to flip me the digital bird, refusing access to the public loan-level performance data for their Washington Mutual loans.

Read the Rest...

In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert discuss the alleged meritocracy of old Etonians running the world (into the ground) while the rest of us remain wards of the state - from the President of France to PhDs on foodstamps. In the second half of the show Max talks to John Titus, producer of the new documentary, Bailout.

http://maxkeiser.com/2012/05/13/the-...later-robonza/

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/05/120511-new-planet-solar-syste...
http://phys.org/news/2012-05-electricity-viruses.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/14/us-china-economy-risks-idUSBRE84D01...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/14/us-germany-election-nrw-idUSBRE84C0...
http://spaceweather.com/
http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goes/
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/data.html
http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
http://umtof.umd.edu/pm/
http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-..._movie_theater
http://www.ips.gov.au/HF_Systems/6/5
http://solarimg.org/artis/
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/wsa-enlil/cme-based/
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
http://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/SW...ime_browse.cgi
http://grb.sonoma.edu/
http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

LulZ KillZ Phear....