news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-19-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default What do you think about Eminem as a producer?

Whenever he decides to hang it up as an emcee; I see him getting a lot of props as a producer; he is nice with the beats and I hope to see more of him on that side of the boards in the future. He makes those dark beats that sound like they should be played late at night. Not too many people seem to recognize how nice he is on the M.P.C.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post an example or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Not great, I think his beats are very generic sounding and all sorta sound da same. They all follow the same formula, when I first heard one of his beats I thought it was pretty good, but the more I heard I realised in terms of producing he was a bit of a one trick pony.

Unless he's done sum real dope shit in da last year or two as I don't think I've heard a beat produced by him in a fu years

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Not great, I think his beats are very generic sounding and all sorta sound da same. They all follow the same formula, when I first heard one of his beats I thought it was pretty good, but the more I heard I realised in terms of producing he was a bit of a one trick pony.

Unless he's done sum real dope shit in da last year or two as I don't think I've heard a beat produced by him in a fu years

this entire post right here ^
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
this entire post right here ^
Old 04-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #6
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

im not a big fan of his production.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #7
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

The Cross was sick from God's Son!
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:55 AM   #8
Mista JpKoff
The Cooker

Mista JpKoff crouching tiger

he has the skills but i dont like his vibe. He'd sound so much better over different type of beats, for example the ones timbaland used to do a decade ago...

STREET CORNER, by MANO
Mista JpKoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #9
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

"Production time; I heard you are making beats
but do not program the drums, do not program the keys
do not program the bass, producer? liar! Doing that shit is like hiring a ghostwriter"
Old 05-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I like The Way I Am, that Sitar loop in Pistol, Pistol is another example of an uncommonly used instrument in hip hop creating a surefire banger; American Psycho, That's How....; co produced by Denaun Porter, I liked it that Purple Pills incorporated a harmonica in the beat; that is something you usually do not hear in hip hop; it makes it like the didgeridoo loop in Heavy Mental; Devil's Night, Girls, Soldier, I never particularly cared for Superman until I heard it in a bar on some good speakers and not the crappy ones I have at home and I heard all kinds of subtle bass and instruments I could not hear on my weak ass home speakers; When the Music Stops; co produced by Denaun Porter, Love Me; this is definitely one of my top three Eminem produced beats and showed his true skill to me as a producer; Don't Push Me I would also include in my top three; Go to Sleep would round out my top three; hearing D.M.X. and Eminem on a track together is just priceless; this is something you need a good system to really appreciate; We All Die One Day is a monster; everybody came off on this; Thankfully they just let Tony Yayo do background vocals and not ruin the track; Welcome to D Block is another surefire banger; Loyalty hits hard; 6 in the Morning is thugged out; Get My Gun is another joint everybody comes off on; I'm Supposed to Die Tonight is ridiculously hard; Jamaican Girl is a joint for women to shake their ass to; Kill Me A Mutha embodies everything I like about most Eminem beats; dark and simple but effective; You Don't Know knocks things off of my walls and shelves everytime I play it at full volume; it was a wise move to stick Tony Yayo in the background again for this one because all he does is ruin everything he gets on; Trapped makes you wish it was a full song; the joints he did for Ca$his' e.p. were nice also; Psycho is a nice little joint 50 Cent gets hype on and his joints on Hellhe Sequel brought the beast out of them; I admit thinking that their chemistry had diluted since their time apart but this mini project proved me wrong; with that being said; I am looking forward to more fire beats from Eminem in the coming years.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

your last post was a good one

that said, i don't really fuck with eminem

no soul in his beats

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #12
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

no soul in his beats[/QUOTE]

thats a widespread issue

Last edited by D.projectile; 05-09-2012 at 05:47 AM.
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 PM   #13
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Em's beats have a ''dark'' slow tone, that only really fit his own flow and style. It's like he's thinking how HE would sound on them, rather than the artists he's making them for
Old 05-11-2012, 01:34 AM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

His beats are too hard and lack smoothness. Lotta aggression on there.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote