news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
streetballer_3
Master Law

streetballer_3 Village Idiot
Thumbs up Download the Wu Tang Manual

hey, I was searchin for download the wu tang manual on internet but I didn't found it, I mean in .pdf format or something like that.

So, does anyone have that book for download? If so please share the link with me

peace
streetballer_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i have an idea...why dont you go swing around a pole or suck a dick or whatever it is you do, get 20$, and go fucking buy the book
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ rofl
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get that shit at the library, man. that's where I got mine.. and the Tao of the Wu. anybody read this new book on the Wu...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Wu-Tang-Cl...6684229&sr=1-2
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
i have an idea...why dont you go swing around a pole or suck a dick or whatever it is you do, get 20$, and go fucking buy the book
no kidding, damn cheapskates

fuck reading a book on a computer screen anyway
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

how about if i paraphrase the book for you?

"I am RZA and i'm a genius and i fart out better music than these lazy bums that don't appreciate the fact that i put them on. bong bong."
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is this the - "How do i download wuuuuuuuu-taaaannnnggg???????" guy? lmfao

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
how about if i paraphrase the book for you?

"I am RZA and i'm a genius and i fart out better music than these lazy bums that don't appreciate the fact that i put them on. bong bong."
Ahahahahahhaha, brilliant simply brilliant. I thought you finished but then the BONG BONG part came which almost made me die.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Ahahahahahhaha, brilliant simply brilliant. I thought you finished but then the BONG BONG part came which almost made me die.
hahahaha this was an excellent use of sarcasm. I almost died myself reading this genius response.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #10
streetballer_3
Master Law

streetballer_3 Village Idiot

mnnn sooo funny, thanks for the help

peace
streetballer_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #11
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your only allowed to bootleg GZAs shit on wucorp
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote