news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-12-2012, 03:41 AM   #9496
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Can Griffin go one play without complaining to the referees? Grizzlies are gonna take game 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #9497
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Predictions for the next round?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #9498
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

This picture pretty much sums up game one between the Pacers and Heat.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #9499
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Predictions for the next round?

Boston, The Spurs, OKC, and the Heat will win.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #9500
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

Boston, The Spurs, OKC, and the Heat will win.
bold prediction.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #9501
netscape check two
N.I.

I'm looking forward to the Spurs destroying the Clippers. I think the Lakers could win their series.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #9502
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Spurs are probably the most entertaining team to watch, they play an effortless team game. relying on their offense, instead of defence as we have seen from them in the past decade.

my predictions are a Boston Miami Eastern final. Spurs - Lakers West Final. the west is much closer to call though. The Eastern conference playoffs have been pathetic this year.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #9503
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
the Spurs are probably the most entertaining team to watch

HAD TO BE A LONDON FAG, U SHOULD STICK TO WATCHING SOCCER BRA

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #9504
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

have you seen the Spurs play though? their ball movement is the best in the league, they have the best bench to. does that mean they will win, no they wont. theres a high chance that they wont even beat the Clippers. they rely on offense too much, their defence is pretty weak. still as you said soccer i will say that they are kinda like the Barcelona of Basketball. great team game, every player has an active role on the team, there is no selfishness in their play and they play very efficiently. they a totally different team now.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #9505
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I KNOW THERE A GOOD TEAM BUT NOT BETTER TO WATCH THAN MIAMI, OKC, AND CLIPPERS OR EVEN KOBE

SPOELSTRA WILL WIN HIS FIRST RING WITH EASE

Old 05-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #9506
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ this crackhead saying they are going to win with ease. They might not even make it to the finals.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #9507
CEITEDMOFO

YOU HAVE A CRACKHEADs LOOKS, AND LIVING CONDITIONS, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NBA, STICK TO HOCKEY OR PiNG PONG

Old 05-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #9508
netscape check two
N.I.

your drama queens flop more than any other team. they are pussy, like you.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 01:37 AM   #9509
netscape check two
N.I.

do these scrubs think that wearing Urkel glasses are cool now or something?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:10 AM   #9510
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Although I predicted this series will end in 5. The Lakers should be more competitive than this. That was embarrassing.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote