news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #16
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

these cats are just clowning like j-cee and platypus said

I cant believe some of you think theyre for real haha

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #17
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats not the point to me tho. i like hip-hop not parody rap. just dont feel this shit. theres a difference in what im sayin and what yall are tryin to make me say
Old 05-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #18
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

????

lol what are you talking about? nobody "likes" this shit, nobody feels this shit

this is not a serious song

you think some of these cats are feeling this like theyre going to download and bump this?

lol

Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #19
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

aka its made for comedic purposes

lol not for people to be feeling like theyre gonna bump it or something

i think thats what your saying right?

Last edited by food for thought; 05-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #20
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude...stop wu-corpin so much

and btw ur welcome for that pm i sent u bruh. and i just wanna thank u for being grateful. whether u use it or not cant wait to here u on the mic.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #21
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
lol, i'd much rather listen to this than Immortal Technique or Warcloud.
lol Me too. At least this is funny.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #22
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

its funny how every time i disagree with shit like this im a Warcloud or Immortal fan
Old 05-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why would people want to listen to tech?

especially if they have no idea on what he is saying, and what he is speaking on..

he has dope subject matters, he kills mics. and he can be funny..

check the song mistakes,
check how he destroys third world.

but i guess you cant dig the subject matters, as they are real life, effecting everybody??

what do you think of diabolic dan?
how about zion i / grouch / eligh?

id much rather listen to them., than this unfunny parody..

to me it kinda reminds me of blacks dressing up for whites to sing dance and entertain for them, as they ate their meals..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #24
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Old 05-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

especially if they have no idea on what he is saying, and what he is speaking on..

check the song mistakes,

but i guess you cant dig the subject matters, as they are real life, effecting everybody??
be interesting to see what music you'd play at a party.

Something tells me your idea of a party is sipping on warm new castles, playing tech, and talking about fractonal reserve banking -thus making all the pussy vacate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #26
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
dude...stop wu-corpin so much

and btw ur welcome for that pm i sent u bruh. and i just wanna thank u for being grateful. whether u use it or not cant wait to here u on the mic.
????? are you serious?

did I come at you in some kind of disrespectful way or something?

and what do you mean "stop wu corping" so much?

was I e-rude or something lol? did you not catch me going out of my way to make sure im understanding what you are saying right?

Quote:
i dont even know where to start with this LOL

I better not ever disagree with bar code or try to correct any of his misunderstandings because of the pm he sent me that one day.

Is this what you are saying?

are you 6 years old?

Last edited by food for thought; 05-16-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #27
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

check the song mistakes,

what do you think of diabolic dan?
how about zion i / grouch / eligh?

id much rather listen to them., than this unfunny parody..

to me it kinda reminds me of blacks dressing up for whites to sing dance and entertain for them, as they ate their meals..
I never heard him say it, but I KNEW soul controller was an Immortal Technique fan.

They are both...on another level, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #28
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Something tells me your idea of a party is sipping on warm new castles, playing tech, and talking about fractonal reserve banking -thus making all the pussy vacate
pussy can't vacate if it doesn't have a driver's license yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #29
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
????? are you serious?

did I come at you in some kind of disrespectful way or something?

and what do you mean "stop wu corping" so much?

was I e-rude or something lol? did you not catch me going out of my way to make sure im understanding what you are saying right?

i dont even know where to start with this LOL

I better not ever disagree with bar code or try to correct any of his misunderstandings because of the pm he sent me that one day.

Is this what you are saying?

are you 6 years old?
check it son. u werent goin out of ur way to understand what i said, u were goin out of ur way to put words in my mouth.

here let me make it clear

music is supposed to be entertaining, videos are supposed to be entertaining. i wasnt entertained by this shit. i never said "nobody likes this" this just isnt my kind of comedy. and i do think these dudes are serious. there are people who are trying to preserve hip-hop and there are people tryin to destroy it. if i want comedy rap i tune into some Redman and if u want somethin more recent I'll play some NoEmotion.

what i mean by stop wu corpin so much is let me have my opinion fam. u can be amused by this all u want. i frankly dont care. im not gonna call u a faggot for your taste of entertainment. im not takin it that far bro.

and finally the pm. i sent u a $350 program for free. you're ungrateful. a simple "thanks bro" would have been cool. your just a young punk ass faggot of this era. i understand.

i rest my case
Old 05-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
pussy can't vacate if it doesn't have a driver's license yet

lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob

hashaahahahhahaaaahah

you guise crack me up. due to not being able to read,

i dont drink beer, or lager, i rarely drink havent for over a year or so, if i do drinks its nice brandy

and lol your a fool,

the girls who dig me are into natural healing, into sacred geometry, fractals / fibonacci patters and items that contain the patters. their into ancient history and visiting the places we talk about, speak on aura's and teh quantum world, shit that normal dumbed down folk, wouldnt know about.

you see, they know its an illusion anyway.

so their fore its always about FUN, get that through your cartoonated fake dreadlocks.

your dumb bob, how many times living legends.. ill drop some tunes for you.

ok partys or hanging out. i play

the takover. the whole cd

a few amazing tracks of that album ->

my fave shit off the album !!!!

motherfucking yams

then im sure id play more eligh/grouch/murs/living legends shit.. so ill just drop some of the tracks out of the 100's i would play..

just so you understand.. and then you may possibly be able to understand that i havent played techs music for along time.. let alone at a party.. lol

but just for you i will do this friday.... cos the crowd/people with me, would love the lyrics aswell as the subjects..

probably my fave murs joint..

reminds me of my time with zaara, and driving all over the uk.. lols wit this on repeat

im sure id bust some old old old outkast, but i wont post them tracks,

so ill leave u with this party MAKER, every girl you know will love this track,
and will get up and want to dance..

so play it
enjoy!

and your all welcome to mine, friday nite im hosting anyway.. so..
feel free

so many more amazing old zumbi tracks..
ahhh

fuck either of u say i listen to tech, im a flood with old skewl zumbi. mind over matter deep water slang shit.

been warned!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-16-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote