news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #10
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not interested in having a back and forth, ok bro?

have a nice day

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
check it son. u werent goin out of ur way to understand what i said, u were goin out of ur way to put words in my mouth.

here let me make it clear

music is supposed to be entertaining, videos are supposed to be entertaining. i wasnt entertained by this shit. i never said "nobody likes this" this just isnt my kind of comedy. and i do think these dudes are serious. there are people who are trying to preserve hip-hop and there are people tryin to destroy it. if i want comedy rap i tune into some Redman and if u want somethin more recent I'll play some NoEmotion.

what i mean by stop wu corpin so much is let me have my opinion fam. u can be amused by this all u want. i frankly dont care. im not gonna call u a faggot for your taste of entertainment. im not takin it that far bro.
you might really be one of the dumbest people on this forum.

do you know what a parody is?

if you want comedy rap, youll listen to redman or noemotion??????

do you know what a parody is?

do you read articles on The Onion and then get furious that theyre not telling you the real news?

sit your retarded ass down.

smfh

Quote:
and finally the pm. i sent u a $350 program for free. you're ungrateful. a simple "thanks bro" would have been cool. your just a young punk ass faggot of this era. i understand.
Thank you BRO!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOUUUUUU and ONLYYY YOUUUUUUU!!!!!
Ooooooooohhh OOOoooooohhh

YOUUUUUUuuuuuuu

ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT BROOO????!!!????

MY BAD BRO!!

1. I never asked you for the pm. I never asked you for the program.
2. I made a thread asking cats "what program do you use". i got some replies and I dl'd one. acid pro, since im sure youre very intrigued. a $300 program. It was VERY EASY to find. as im sure the link you pm'd me was. (im not stupid faggit.).

3. I dont even remember who you are and what you do or that you sent that shit, you weirdo. To me it wasnt a big deal. I send people links here and poeple send me links ALL THE TIME. sometimes I thank em, sometimes I rep them and likewise. sometimes poeple dont. I dont give a fuck. And im sure most people dont either. youre just an emo ass bitch, apparently lmao

4.and what i really dont do, is hold some kind of faggit ass e-grudge and mention it to the person as soon as he disagrees with me in a hilarious attempt to try and make them look bad or some gay shit LOL

fuck outta here faggit

you have to be one of the most sensitive and/or retarded posters on here.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote