news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Why is Samuel L. Jackson so highly regarded?

I never cared for dude and I think he's highly overrated. Cheadle doesnt have his body of work but is a better in my opinion.

The only movie by Samuel L. Jackson i ever cared for was A TME TO KILL

Outside of Pulp Fiction (which i dont care for) what good movies has he had a leading role and shined in?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

hes not the same kind of actor as cheadle, who is a black nerd and great actor.

SLJ has charisma and a certain undefinably cool style, his acting is effortless but also you don't see him doing a lotof deep or subtle roles.

some of his great iconic roles:
pulp fiction
jackie brown
avengers
afro samurai
boondocks
star wars
shaft (fuck that he was good in this)
do the right thing
other guys lol

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

cheadle is mad underrated i know you guys may disagree but i just dont see the hype behind samuel l "muthafuckin" jackson
Old 05-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

i think he wackest may have been his role in jackie brown
Old 05-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
i think he wackest may have been his role in jackie brown
faggit

that shit was stone cold gangster. my favorite performance of his and a classic movie.

don cheadle can suck dick aka the professional black nerd, he was pimpin in talk to me but even SAMJACK epic performance in deep blue sea merks cheadles whole career.

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

lets kill the faggot talk man. i just dont see get the praised im not saying he isnt a good actor but some movies i hear people speak of i see them and dont get why they say what they said
Old 05-20-2012, 12:23 AM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
I never cared for dude and I think he's highly overrated. Cheadle doesnt have his body of work but is a better in my opinion.

The only movie by Samuel L. Jackson i ever cared for was A TME TO KILL

Outside of Pulp Fiction (which i dont care for) what good movies has he had a leading role and shined in?
See the movie "187" with Samuel. Beautiful performance and the ending is so full of emotion.

You should think more than you do now of him after seeing it. Also see "Against the wall", which is based on a true story, neva tha less good acting.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sam Jackson's role in Jackie Brown was boss.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've never seen Jackie Brown. I'm so late.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what kind of person doesnt like pulp fiction anyway, ive never met one

sam jackson is one of the few actors id go see a movie for just because he's in it - like that lakeview terrace movie
Old 05-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah FMJ, I'd say One Eight Seven is probably one of his best performances.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #12
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

i person that neg rep me can go fuck themselves mad that someone doesnt agree with your opinion
Old 05-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #13
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smokes must be british or something. def not american.

187 he deserved a fucking oscar nom for that role. great performance.

ordell robbie was a great character made even greater by the great sam jackson.

and jules whitfield is one of the greatest characters in ANY gangster film. if anything, he deserves lifelong props for that shit alone.

so why is he so highly regarded?
cause hes fucking great at what he does.

samuel l. jackson = offical wu corp legend status.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I have to add Black Snake Moan to the list of his great performances. Great acting from both him and Christina Ricci.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #15
manhattan360
SLIMEY SAVAGE

manhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkeymanhattan360 iron monkey

one Name quentin tarantino and Pulp fiction that film even resurected John Travoltas career

Visit the Site Peace
http://www.themathhattan.com/
manhattan360 is offline   Reply With Quote