news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-23-2012, 08:01 AM   #31
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #32
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

is that a pic of you on your profile?
Old 05-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #33

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i didn't think i had a profile pic.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #34
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Have you ever been out of the united states or is that not possible for a person such as yourself?
Old 05-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #35

yes, i've been all over europe and I've been to Canada and Mexico.

If i said "no" would you have had a hilarious and totally awesome dis for me?

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #36
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

"all over europe " really?
I would have thought there were too many white people for you here , you know seeing as you are a racist cunt and all .
Old 05-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #37

that's a good point.

there were loads of white people and they spoke american funny.

i probably won't go back until the king of europe does something about that.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #38
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Peace and blessings Doomsdaydan , it has been a pleasure as always , i got to go but we can resume this stimulating conversation at a later date.
Keep on hating a entire race and whatever else it is you "do" here.

PEACE
Old 05-23-2012, 08:24 AM   #39
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
Your jewish
hahahah fuckin fags cant stand a shit
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #40

you should have your mom take a picture of you with a swastika tattoo drawn on your bird chest...that would show me!

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #41
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahah no ones love u.. thats ur problem, thats why u hate all the people
u aint shit ur country aint shit
Old 05-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #42
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Black rappers need of white man beats ......................
Old 05-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #43
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Btw ur signature says all about ya.. U are fuckin frustratin .. Si si venga di ahora de maricon .. Puedes?? Nahhhhhh fucking cunt
Old 05-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #44

i love everybody on wu-corp like a brother. sure, we have our little spats, but we are a family.

And even though they don't all admit, i'm pretty sure all wu-corp posters love me too.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #45
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

burn ya flag