news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: Who will win Euro 2012?
Germany 5 21.74%
Spain 3 13.04%
Italy 2 8.70%
England 2 8.70%
Portugal 0 0%
The Netherlands 3 13.04%
France 1 4.35%
Poland 1 4.35%
Greece 0 0%
Russia 3 13.04%
Czech Republic 0 0%
Denmark 0 0%
Republic of Ireland 3 13.04%
Ukraine 0 0%
Sweden 0 0%
Croatia 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap
Default Euro 2012...who ya got?

Ok only a few more weeks and euro 2012 kicks off in poland & ukraine!

who do you think will win?

Obviously i want Italy to win, but i think this year the cup will go to Germany...

They have a strong, young team hungry for success! it's been 16 years since Germany won a major tournament, way too long for a football super power.

So yeah i think the Germans will take it.

Italy has a young team with players with something to prove. I think they'll do good this time around. can't be worse than the disgraceful display in South-Africa 2 years ago...

Forza Azzurri!!

PS: regarding the poll...it's who you think will win, not who you want to win...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I think germany had their best chance at the last world cup , i cant see beyond spain, maybe my country can do something this year but i wouldnt bet on it .
Is your italy team quite old or are youngsters coming through?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
I think germany had their best chance at the last world cup , i cant see beyond spain, maybe my country can do something this year but i wouldnt bet on it .
Is your italy team quite old or are youngsters coming through?
hardly any old timers in Italy, a lot of young guys. only 'veterans' are Buffon & Pirlo which im not sad about because they're still going strong...i think they'll do well.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Are you belgian or italian bro ?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Are you belgian or italian bro ?
Born and raised in Belgium but full blooded Italian. 1st generation born in Belgium. I dont identify with belgium though...

Old 05-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Your english is excellent bro , so what club team do you support man? Me Manchester United.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
cap
THE ILL ONE

I'm a milanista through and through!

Although i dont identify with belgium, its cool that they have some players in other countries that are doing great like kompany in England, would you agree that he's one of the best players in the premier league?

Old 05-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #8
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

yeah man he is but he plays for an asshole of a club lol isnt hazard belgian too , i think fellaini is a good player too vermalen?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

yeah hazard is belgian as well. they have some nice individual talent all over the place, but thats the problem, they play all over europe, they never play together... i dont root for them anyway so what the hell lmao!

Old 05-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #10
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spain no doubt

close the thread
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #11
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

lol , well before he went to city i liked balotelli but i think he is very crazy.
Lots of times we have been linked with de rossi but i think he likes playing in italy .
Old 05-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there is no other team at the level of spain

so u can dream about a trophy in 10 years
Old 05-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #13
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
spain no doubt

close the thread
what makes you so sure?

the fact that some of their key players are injured?

or is it because the famous barcelona (hence spain) tactic has worked so well this past season?

Old 05-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #14
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
lol , well before he went to city i liked balotelli but i think he is very crazy.
Lots of times we have been linked with de rossi but i think he likes playing in italy .
im not a big balotelli fan, ill give him a chance to convert me in this tournament though...lol

Old 05-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #15
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
what makes you so sure?

the fact that some of their key players are injured?

or is it because the famous barcelona (hence spain) tactic has worked so well this past season?
you will figure it by yourself