news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: Who will win Euro 2012?
Germany 5 21.74%
Spain 3 13.04%
Italy 2 8.70%
England 2 8.70%
Portugal 0 0%
The Netherlands 3 13.04%
France 1 4.35%
Poland 1 4.35%
Greece 0 0%
Russia 3 13.04%
Czech Republic 0 0%
Denmark 0 0%
Republic of Ireland 3 13.04%
Ukraine 0 0%
Sweden 0 0%
Croatia 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #16
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

lol , who do you think will be top scorer? Van persie ?
I hope Wayne Rooney but he is suspended for 2 games i think
Old 05-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #17
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
you will figure it by yourself
lol, we'll see. Spain is definitely one of the top contenders again.

that first game against italy is gonna be epic!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #18
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
I suspect one of ze germans.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #19
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
lol, we'll see. Spain is definitely one of the top contenders again.

that first game against italy is gonna be epic!
yes sir i wish u all good luck but spain is at a higher level

peace cap
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #20
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
you will figure it by yourself
Ha ha you never know bro , maybe spains team is getting too old, we will see, no spanish team in champ league final bro , even teams like brazil couldnt win forever.
Pero si ganan claro que estaria contento.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #21
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gettin old? what about jordi alba, monreal, ISCO??, javi garcia, silva, mata.....
they will show equal or higher quality than those u referrin like puyol, xavi, iniesta.....
Old 05-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #22
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

mata and silva will be exhausted in my opinion , they played too many games for city and chelsea but hey i could be wrong bro .
Old 05-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Red Bulls are the best in the world

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #24
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

They gunna be fresh bro trust me
Old 05-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #25
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 View Post
Van Persie sucked at the World Cup in '10.

I haven't seen enough of any of the teams to have an opinion yet.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #26
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

top scorer wil be isco..
Old 05-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-Racism fears for Euro 2012 rise after explosive documentary

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer-...cumentary.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #28
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Germany will take this. Gomez for top scorer.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #29
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

finland def hahahahahaha
Old 05-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #30
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

oo wait where is finland?? u aint shit .. it hurts i knw its the tru

u have to call litmanen again to give life to finland team LOLOLO