news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #181
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

incredible hulk was ok at best. not that norton didnt do a good job but overall wasnt really feeling the movie. mark ruffalo was great as hulk in avengers didnt give off any awkwardness that it wasnt norton playing hulk, it aint like norton played hulk a handful of times anyway.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #182
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Norton's such a bore. Great actor though.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #183
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

^LOL. agree with you there
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #184
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The incredible Hulk was a huge step up from Aang Lee's Hulk movie and the final confrontation between Hulk and Abomination remains one of my fave action scenes when compared to the other marvel flicks.

All the actors that have played Banner were great in my opinion. Eric Bana was let down by a lousy movie but his Banner was fine. Norton did an excellent job in the role and I would have been happy if he returned for Avengers but in that movie I feel marvel did a more successful job of bringing the Hulk himself to the screen than they did with Banner despite a solid performance from Norton.
In the Avengers I felt marvel struck a much better balance between Banner and the Hulk, Mark Ruffalo managed to make the role his own by giving the character a slightly new take which I thought made him ten times more interesting than he has been portrayed before (excluding Bixby's performance), Hulk seemed less savage in the Avengers and seemed more in line with the current Avengers cartoon Hulk, my only issue with the Hulk's portrayal was that I didn't really like the way they made him move more like a gorilla, some might argue that it gave the Hulk a more beast like quality but I still prefer the way he was used in Norton's movie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:37 AM   #185
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #186
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, this is one of those mega movies that gets it right.

weadon did this shit right.
now my 6 year old daughter thinks there is nothing cooler in this world than hulk & iron man.

anyway, i googled "black thor" and this is some of what came up.

mostly luke cage with thors powers. not exactly what i had in mind. but then i saw this.

now THATS black thor. complete with the blonde windswept mane of hair. now thats what the fuck im talking about.

if anyone who reads this shit can draw, draw some dope pics of "black thor".
lets make this character wu corps own.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:34 AM   #187
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol

Old 05-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #188
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how the avengers should have ended

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:15 AM   #189
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Loki cracked me up in that one

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:40 AM   #190
immaculate

Seen it on wednesday, but dubbed. Gon see it again today with subs. Enjoyed it very much.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #191
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i watched it about 2 weeks ago. ive fallen asleep twice watching it, the 2nd i continued from where i had fell asleep the 1st time.,

this movie is fucking boring, cpt america is a pussy, hulk is non existent,
starks character has changed abit, and he acts like a know it all, who keeps being proved wrong.

the only thing i liked about this movie was THOR, he was the only decent character.. maybe due to thor being a decent movie, anyway..

i still have not seen the complete movie., thinking of watching the last 30 mins, but i fear i will fall asleep again :/

think ill wait till thor 2

and too think, id been wanting to watch this, since samuel appeared after the end of credits on the 1st iron man movie..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #192
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

i actually enjoyed it thors character was wack to me maybe because i hated the actual thor movie
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote