news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Hip-Hop News Articles

Old 05-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Big Boi Confirms Solo Album 80% Complete, Andre 300 album to Follow

http://thehiphopupdate.com/news/big-...bum-to-follow/
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Didn't Big Boi already do a solo album? He's doing another one? I gave up on Outkast after Aquemini album. I bought their greatest hits cd last week. I wish Andre hadn't become weird after their first album because he had skills. I could care less about him doing a solo album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

yea it's his second and it's going to feature kid cudi and little dragon
http://www.twitvid.com/U8JZU
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

who is little dragon?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I haven't heard Big Boi's first album and i bet it isn't that good. He got skills but i'm sure if i listened to it, i wouldn't like the beats. A lot of 90's rappers that are still doing music don't have good beats anymore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
WooHa
Avant-garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
who is little dragon?
A Swedish soul/electronic band. They have made some buzz between indie circles
Old 05-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I haven't heard Big Boi's first album and i bet it isn't that good. He got skills but i'm sure if i listened to it, i wouldn't like the beats. A lot of 90's rappers that are still doing music don't have good beats anymore.
lol u haven't listened to the almost classic solo
everybody who heard it, loved it
Old 05-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #8
WooHa
Avant-garde

more guest spots by UGK & Big KRIT

also the album's name is Vicious Lies, Dangerous Rumors
Old 05-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Whatever happened to "Daddy Fat Sax: Soul Funk Crusader" album he was going to do???

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-due-late-2011
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
i haven't heard big boi's first album and i bet it isn't that good. He got skills but i'm sure if i listened to it, i wouldn't like the beats. A lot of 90's rappers that are still doing music don't have good beats anymore.
smfh
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #11
WooHa
Avant-garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Whatever happened to "Daddy Fat Sax: Soul Funk Crusader" album he was going to do???

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-due-late-2011
It's the same, he just probably felt like changing the title
Old 06-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #12
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Maybe, maybe not. I mean GZA announced LSII first as his "new" album but then announced 3 more projects ahead of it.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote