news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-10-2012, 05:54 AM   #46
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is this any surprise? TISSA IS GOD

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #47
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If T$A is such a huge cappadonna fan, why doesn't he realize that song was '97 mentality and not Slang Editorial.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #48
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA received an opportunity of a lifetime! TSA did it big on stage with a general. Congrats to him! +rep
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #49
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why wasn't his best bud Dudley from Different Strokes on stage also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #50
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Is this any surprise? TISSA IS GOD
INTERNET SLOPPY STREET KONDUE ^

THANK GOD FOR WUCORP BREEDING NEBRASKIAN SPLIFF STARs

TSAs NOSTRILS IS UP THERE WIT S CLASS SONNYs

YEA THATS A ARRAB MUSIK BEAT GET MAD WUCORP FAGGiTS

P.S. CAPPA IS TSaS JOHNNY SO IT WAS A LIFE CHANGING BONER

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 03-10-2012 at 05:14 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #51
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Nice! Congrats. I think the point though was to drown him out by doing the whole song louder than him.

I wish i was their in my knitted x-mas sweater to cheer you on!

The nasal cavity is the third most effective vocal resonator.

My very thin white boy nose could never reach the depth of your vocals.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #52
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

PROPs!!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #53
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fucking dope man. major props for that shit.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #54
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wtf this is amazing lol.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #55
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ill Shit gawd. Classic Donna track.

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 05-24-2012 at 01:24 PM.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:05 AM   #56
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Has Scruface performed that night too?

props man

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #57
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Le Footage.

Cappadonna was in my town and of course i had to go show support. The show was being thrown by a dickhead that ban me for life from his bar years ago when we were rapping in highschool and ackin belligerent though in that case it was a matter of him trying to misinterpret our age for stupidity and manipulate us into bringing ppl to his bar at no benefit to our persons.

anyways. he was a bitch and the bar closed so he got a new gig at a bigger bar throwing shows. He brought Cappa so that's huge, and all da skrangly undernourished wu-bitchboys crawled out of the basements they dwelled to come see the prophetic gawd DIGGLAH.

He was super late cause he's black and raps and you can tell they were having a lot of sound and venue problems cause the same promoter is an anal bitch and was doing the same shit to us back in the day. Anyways so wu dickriders preformed the openner and a dude i recognized that raps in lincoln that might hate on my brother for having clout was there trying to act familiar.

lots a fags.

but i still had a good time. by the time Donna got on they were trying to 'enforce' a no smoking rule (you can't smoke indoors in Lincoln). Donna came out with a blunt in hand LOL. Dude was going the fuck off at the show and realized i knew all the lyrics cause i pushed to the front to recieve the divine wisdom (i counted and he has more wisdom per word capita then the koran).

Seeing I knew all his lyrics accept for his new shit he goes, 'hold up, we gone battle, get on stage'. So i got on stage and what preforming SLANG EDITORIAL (you know, the burial ground sound) with the god. It was a huge honor, i feel like i was the water boy for Jesus Christ when he was turning into salt or whatever the fuck he did to get so famous.

Donna cut his show short and left earily, wu people are dickheads.
raekwons coming nxt week, my brother opens for him. Digglah.
hahaha, that's fucking great.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote