news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 01-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default And the greatest rock band of the past decade is...

The Heavy.

=

Curtis Mayfield meets the Black Keys.

You may not know who they are, but I guarantee you heard 'em before

These guys don't make filler.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

eh
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:02 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

short change hero?

Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

don't sound like a rock band to me. hey i guess waka flocka flame is the greatest jazz musician of the last decade too?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

cool stuff but no
greatest rock band of the past decade is Radiohead and that's doubtless
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Animal Collective
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooHa View Post
cool stuff but no
greatest rock band of the past decade is Radiohead and that's doubtless
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
Animal Collective

bhahahahahahahaha
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Actually I retract that statement. It's Sonic Youth.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
WooHa
Avant-garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
bhahahahahahahaha
what's your opinion on the matter?
Old 05-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #10
daffy duck
Veteran Member

THE MASON, you like Jack White. That's just as bad as Radiohead.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Radiohead

everyone else is their lap dog
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #12
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS View Post
eh
My thoughts exactly
Old 05-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
THE MASON, you like Jack White. That's just as bad as Radiohead.
i never said i didnt like Radiohead. its not my favourite stuff but they are good.

i was laughing cause they had 3 albums out in the 90s and one was there best and most well known, they arent a new band in the 2000 decade

while i personally enjoy the The Bends, OK Computer is prolly the best known and both those are 90s joints. other then that Kid A was solid and i didnt mind there nnew joint, at first it was boring but it grew on me.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

as for the Jack White comment. everything that dude has worked on is gold, and im not even the biggest fan

i respect him more then anything, dude is about his music and its obvious.

White Stripes
Dead Weather
Raconteurs

all different all good imo

ill take Jack White over Thom Yorke any day
Old 05-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #15
WooHa
Avant-garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
ill take Jack White over Thom Yorke any day
do you really take rep from these kind of answers?

ps. Kid A bodies your fav indie rock album "any day"