news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Tech interview 31/5/12

Hip-hop artist Immortal Technique is a self-described social guerrilla. Felipe Coronel is the real name of the Peruvian-born, Harlem-raised political activist who raps about politics, religion and racism. Since the genesis of the OWS movement, Tech has been an active voice for the cause, and on July 10 a documentary will be released showing his everyday life. He now joins us with more on his beliefs and his work.

haters gonna hate, even tho he spits truth*..

*refer to the image in my sig

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

think she blew em SC?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

god I love reading the youtube coomments "eww rap music is crap! the most foul garbage! heavy metal has truth to it!" jeez
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

old metal/rock had the same feel as hiphop.

it was a way for the masses/youth to express how they feel about the systems they live in.

but nowadays.. its all the same bullshit.

i dont care what sort of music i listen to, aslong as its positive and poetic

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heavy metal is cool, but those rock kids today have no fucking respect or tolerance for hip hop

"you can't spell rap without CRAP! ahah"

I'm like wtf
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

is immortal technique not that guy who says 'power to the people' yet he supports fidel castro who was a dictator
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #7
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never heard that about Castro the documentary actually looks ok but hes a boring dude hes cool Ive met him a few times but boring as fuck
Old 05-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
is immortal technique not that guy who says 'power to the people' yet he supports fidel castro who was a dictator

castro was a dictator only in america

his own people loved him. he never sold out the countries resources to corporations who would sell itback to his people at a higher expense

everyone who defies western powers is labelled as a dictator, while real dictators do business with the west..

ask the govt of bahrain.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Castro was a sick dude whats wrong with you?
Old 05-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

yes castro was sick. in a good way..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #11
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thx for sharing this soul! gotta check it out
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:08 PM   #12
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
yes castro was sick. in a good way..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift
Old 05-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

from your link
In Cuba

In November 1978, the government of Fidel Castro met in the City of Havana with a group of Cubans living in exile, where the government acceded, among other important decisions, to start authorizing Cuban exiles to visit their relatives on the island as early as January 1979.

find out why the was in exile(who was funding/supporting them), also research what those exiles tried to do with united fruits,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-31-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:15 PM   #14
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

huh? why dont you find out he was sent all the whores retarded and criminals to miami in 1980 and hes a cool guy? Im not saying politicians here are better...
Old 06-01-2012, 09:33 AM   #15
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
castro was a dictator only in america

his own people loved him. he never sold out the countries resources to corporations who would sell itback to his people at a higher expense

everyone who defies western powers is labelled as a dictator, while real dictators do business with the west..

ask the govt of bahrain.
ill admit that i havent looked in2 castro all that much except when i did history coursework for gcse but castro was a marxist/communist and they believe in limiting peoples rights in order to protect the people better which would conflict with 'power to the people'
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote