news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
food for thots
Yammich maeker

food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ancient Aliens just got real

This video is for 2pacs hologram, and for others like him.

ignore the silly video title, ignore all the rhetoric,

look at the ancient structures, theirs sybols, and what the civilisations said..

Look at the FACTS (you will need to press pause a few times, so you can see the facts, also full screen this bad boy)

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

check it out for yourselves http://media.skysurvey.org/interactive360/index.html

enjoy

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Last edited by food for thots; 06-03-2012 at 06:28 AM.
food for thots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting, especially the clip at 6:20, not seen that before...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #3
food for thots
Yammich maeker

food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thots Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ive seen a lot of weird events from nasa's own satellites.. but what can be said/done? lol., the resolution isnt right for us to make informed choices on 'spaceships'

I really dont think the aliens. or whoever teh fuck will even interfere with us or our reality EVER, People think aliens will save them,

When the only ones who can save US, is US.

thought id post this too.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
PANDA PISS
I Smell Like Power Ranger

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

film is crazy excellent. but its stupid to believe that shit.

thats like watching the movie weekend at bernies and being like "this actually happened though".

if we came from another planet, they would have surely had an ecosystem that evolved right? so who cares? oh no i guess the aliens were planted by aliens from another planet? lol.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
This video is for 2pacs hologram, and for others like him.

ignore the silly video title, ignore all the rhetoric,

look at the ancient structures, theirs sybols, and what the civilisations said..

Look at the FACTS (you will need to press pause a few times, so you can see the facts, also full screen this bad boy)

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

check it out for yourselves http://media.skysurvey.org/interactive360/index.html

enjoy

THIS VIDEO SUCKED ASS. NOTHING NEW SHOWN HERE, JUST A NERD BOMBER WHO WANTED TO USE THE SOUNDTRACK FROM THE NEW MOVIE AND EXICTED CAUSE THE DIRECTOR SAID HE USED REAL NAMES OF MOONS FOR THE SCRIPt

WASTE OF TIME

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
food for thots
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
film is crazy excellent. but its stupid to believe that shit.

thats like watching the movie weekend at bernies and being like "this actually happened though".

if we came from another planet, they would have surely had an ecosystem that evolved right? so who cares? oh no i guess the aliens were planted by aliens from another planet? lol.
its stupid to believe that megalithic structures are lined up with various solar systems and their stars??

really?/

research ancient cultures and civilisations and their stories.,, look at the alignments of their places of high esteem,

how would they know of those star systems light years away??

lol at comparing weekend at bernies to ancient civilisations who understand this universe better than ourselves

stay inside the box

or watch the puma punka episodeof ancient aliens

btw. i dont go for the ancient aliens b/s , we (humans/homo sapians) created the magalithic structers going back upto 200,000 years

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #8
PANDA PISS
I Smell Like Power Ranger

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
its stupid to believe that megalithic structures are lined up with various solar systems and their stars??

really?/

research ancient cultures and civilisations and their stories.,, look at the alignments of their places of high esteem,

how would they know of those star systems light years away??

lol at comparing weekend at bernies to ancient civilisations who understand this universe better than ourselves

stay inside the box

or watch the puma punka episodeof ancient aliens

btw. i dont go for the ancient aliens b/s , we (humans/homo sapians) created the magalithic structers going back upto 200,000 years
lol aiight so why then, why did they make these monuments to planetary alignments?

any opinion from you that isn't totally noncommittal and "keep your mind open" "read between the lines" stuff?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #10
food for thots
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
lol aiight so why then, why did they make these monuments to planetary alignments?

any opinion from you that isn't totally noncommittal and "keep your mind open" "read between the lines" stuff?
the main reason i dont give straight answers(read between the lines as you put it) is,

i think i provide enough decent basic links/videos for people to carry out their own research,and delve deeper into it.. cos no way in hell will you believe something unless you work it out for yourself..

why did they make them? well I feel, its to do with many many things,, to show where we originated from (modern science even says the orion nebula is the cradle of civilization/birthplae of stars in our part of the milky way)

not all humans came from the same star systems, some from andromada galaxy (which is crashing into us very very very verry very slowly at this moment in time.. lol will take 4 million years to actually be noticeable :S)

the thing is, these cultures knew immense details about this systems that are beyond our current means of getting too,

other alignments are to show various things,, our passing through the milky way/universe,(to track where we are in co-relation to other stars) some are to do with 'cosmic energies' that these ancient cultures knew alot about.. how different 'ages' effect human consciousness and dna..

some of the monuments are to describe events, that happened...

they understood nature, and what drives this reality alot better then ourselves, hence they used their own systems of measurement..

im sorry maybe i should have posted a spirit science video for you ?

i read this a few days ago,.. thought you would appreciate it

just to show, that the modern elite, also do/plan things to alignments.. (as they understand the energies )

http://starworlds.blogspot.co.uk/

this is half way down the article

The myth of Prometheus was a popular one in Romantic music, such as Beethoven's The Creatures of Prometheus, and art, such as Thomas Cole's Prometheus.

The image of Prometheus as an outcast destined to a life of suffering at the hands of an uncomprehending public resonated strongly with the era's emergent understanding of the lot of artists -- exiles from society who nonetheless felt the emotional pain of their isolation.

So isn't interesting that as we conclude this upcoming Venus transit in Taurus, the science fiction film Prometheus is being released (preceded by the related film Alien vs. Predator during the 2004 transit). Could our hero be getting an upgrade for a new age?

The Promethean myth is Hellenistic in origin. According to one account, Prometheus and this brother Epimetheus, fashioned mankind out of mud and Athena blew in life (perhaps gnostic in origin?). The proud Titan became attached to his creation and less impressed with the Olympian gods who had banished the rest of his giant family to Tartarus.

Athena blowing life into man
In the ancient classic Theogony, Prometheus is described as a rebel Titan who challenges to Zeus's omniscience and omnipotence. In the trick at Mecone, a sacrificial meal marking the "settling of accounts" between mortals and immortals, Prometheus prepared two sacrifices, one sacrifice of beef hidden inside an ox's stomach (nourishment hidden inside a displeasing exterior), and the other bull's bones wrapped in glistening fat (something inedible hidden inside a pleasing exterior). Zeus saw through the deceit, and instead of punishing rebellious Titan, Zeus gave a warning. Prometheus was afraid that Zeus had no compassion for the mortals on the earth below, and he was right, as later Zeus ordered the creation of Pandora (the first woman) as a means to deliver misfortune into the house of man. I can't help but wonder if the Venus transit in the sign of the bull may trigger some of these Promethean themes, like the setting of accounts between men and the gods (ie.global bankers).

Despite Zeus' warning, Prometheus took pity on the primitive mortals and man all sorts of gifts: brickwork, woodworking, telling the seasons by the stars, numbers, the alphabet, yoked oxen, carriages, saddles, ships and sails. He also gave other gifts: healing drugs, prophesy, signs in the sky, the mining of precious metals, animal sacrifice and all art. But perhaps his most famous crime is stealing fire from Zeus (the thunderbolt god -- remember the last cycle was ruled by Jyeshtha) and giving it to mortals huddled in their dark caves. This gift of divine fire unleashed man's creativity, inventiveness, and productivity; but also gave rise to human hubris and caused great wars between human being. When Zeus realized the Titan's deception, he had Prometheus shackled to a rock high in the Caucasus mountains where an eagle devoured his liver each day. As Prometheus was immortal, his liver would grow back each night, only to be eaten by Zeus' bird day, after, day, after day. The long-suffering Prometheus was eventually unchained by Heracles, who shot the eagle with an arrow during his 10th Labor. All became immortalized in the stars as Aquila (the eagle), Sagitta (the Arrow) and the Kneeler (Heracles) -- next to -- wait for it -- Ophiuchus.

Thus the Promethean myth shows two consequences of unrestrained power (fire): creativity and innovation coupled with the potential for war and destruction. These two perspectives on technology and progress appear to shift under the influence of each Venus transit. Under the influence of Scorpio, Prometheus is bound, and under Taurus unbound.

In Ridley Scott's highly anticipated 2012 film, Prometheus is the name of a spaceship whose crew is seeking the origins of humanity. According to the plot outline listed in wikipedia (***spoiler alert***):
In the distant past, the spacecraft of an advanced humanoid alien race arrives on Earth. One of the aliens consumes a dark liquid, causing its body to disintegrate and fall into a nearby waterfall—seeding Earth with the building blocks of life.
This seeding of the earth by extraterrestrials is a popular theme in modern science fiction and in many sub-cultures like the ancient alien theorists (AAT) of the UFO community. Many who believe in AAT also believe our ancient alien ancestors will return one day. Instead of waiting for our masters/saviors to return, Ridley Scott weaves a tale in which we go in search of them.
In 2089, archaeologist couple Elizabeth Shaw and Charlie Holloway discover a star map among the remnants of several otherwise unconnected ancient cultures. They interpret this as evidence of humanity's forerunners.
This star map is the subject of a lot of speculation as it resembles ancient cave paintings of Lascaux.

Lascaux Pleiades
Lascaux paintings also depict the Bull also connected with the Pleiades.

Check out the trailer which has a shot of the image inside of a cave (remember where Prometheus gave man fire).

The star formation in the movie does looks a lot like the Pleiades, which are an open star cluster located in the constellation of Taurus. Other than Orion and Sirius, the Pleiades are the stars most associated with our ancient ancestors.

In Hinduism, the Pleiades are considered the wives of the ancient seers who protected Murugan (Kartikeya) through his youth. To ancient Egyptians the seven stars were seven goddesses whom the dead had to encounter and by whom they had to be judged. And across the Atlantic, the Mesoamericans also created calendars that depict a Great Year cycle in which our solar system rotates around Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades, every 24,000-26,000 years.

An unexpected connection to the Pleiades may be found in the megalithic structures of Neolithic Ireland. Ancient Celts used the acronychal rising of the Pleiades around the first of November to mark their month of mourning for dead friends. The Pleiades cluster not only marks the fall cross quarter on November 1st, Samhain on the Celtic calendar, but also the spring cross quarter on May 1st, called Beltane. As you may remember, the last new moon and annular eclipse on May 20, 2012 was aligned with the Pleiades.

Newgrange, Ireland

In Prometheus, the "Pleiadian" map leads to a distant moon LV-223 and by 2093 humans arrive and find their "Engineers," who it seems want to kill them. According to wiki the movie ends as the Prometheus is crashed into the Engineer's spaceship in order to stop it from returning to earth to destroy humanity. The survivors of the crew activate another Engineer ship to travel to its home world in an attempt to understand why they created humanity and now want to destroy it. Oh, the drama continues.

Although the world premier of Prometheus took place on May 31, 2012, at the Empire Theatre in Leicester Square, London, it will not open in the U.S. until June 8, 2012 -- two days after the Venus transit in Taurus completes its pentagram. Just as the previous Venus transit pairs in Taurus inspired a great release of creativity and Promethean themes of artistic growth, so might this Venus transit in Taurus see new innovation and consciousness around material growth. Might astronomers find new gas giants and alien worlds by studying this Venus Transit (click here for more). Might the Scorpionic war machine, toxic energy, and corrupt global banking systems crash as we shift towards reconciling the accounts of man and "gods." Will Prometheus be unbound and inspire a new revolution for humanity? And what will be the consequences of his freedom?

An example of this type of unbound Promethean innovation might be the social network revolution led by Facebook. Just prior to the 2004 Venus transit, Mark Zuckerberg launched Facebook and thereby paved the way for social networking to inspire the Facebook revolution and Occupy Wall Street movements. By linking the worldwide communication technologies of the common man, Facebook has connected nearly a billion users and mapped their social relationships. Thus Mark Zuckerberg has passed the Promethean fire to the people and with the recent Facebook public offering -- three days before an eclipse with planets transiting in Taurus including Jupiter transiting Zuckerberg's natal Sun that is aligned with the Pleiades -- has invited them to take collective ownership. Although the Facebook IPO may not be the financial success that many had hoped for, it ironically illuminates the deceitful practices of Wall Street investors and the abuses of an outdated market system.

So as the world witnesses Venus making her way across the face of the Sun, it will be super-charged with her passage. When the Sun engulfs the energies of a planet in Cazimi, it is said to imbue the planet with the intensely positive and life-giving energy through the Sun, which draws its energy from the shakti of the nakshatras that it transits: in this case Rohini. It is a moment of divine potential. Thus under the radiant light and blessings of Brahma, Venus will shift into the morning star, lucifer, the bringer of light -- a name also associated with Prometheus -- and lead us into the birth of a new era. Where will our brave Venus lead us? That remains to be seen, but one this is for sure, Venus, the bringer of light, promises a beautiful dawn.

Namaste!

let me ask you somthing sosa,, why do you think the mayans aswell as other cultures thought the 21/12 was important??

do you think this has anything to do with it?

ahhh fuck it,, cant be assed to spoon feed,,

time to drop bombs.

The Sun Temple of Ra at Abusir divides the entire pyramid field along the River Nile proportionately into two distinct halves on either side of it. With each side displaying an ingenious independent layout scale intentionally encrypted into it! The reason for this will be covered in the book. The Sun Temple itself forms the epicentre of the entire star pyramid field. Gauging by what so many of the Egyptian texts say and from an apparent global obsession with this particular cosmic area, the star represented by this unusual pyramid undoubtedly qualifies as the ‘x’ that marks the spot on the star map.

This monument correlates with one of three nearby Sun-like “G” classification stars in this the Pleiades star field area, appearing in this position at a very ancient epoch 17250 years ago. It is no coincidence that it was called a 'Sun' Temple… but it was not our Sun that was being revered in the beginnings of Egypt... it was the star of their 'gods'... our human ancestors!

STAR MAP ANGKOR

An inscription by King Jayavarman VII in 802 AD claimed that: “The land of Kambu resembles… that of above.” It would be the oldest monuments at Angkor that became pivotal to confirming the author’s suspicion that a star map was also at play in this extensive pyramid field in south-east Asia. The Khmer lost city of the Roluos is understood to have been the first site of settlement for the people of Angkor. The name of these oldest pyramid temples explains it all.

They are “The seven temples of the ancestors”… ostensibly the Pleiades.

It turns out that Roluos is the ‘x’ that marks the spot in the vast Angkor pyramid field. However, unlike the Giza pyramids, which replicate Orion as a location pointer, in this instance another constellation does exactly this. The reason is depicted in the next image. It is the first to rise in the East and shows the way to the Pleiades as it first appears over the horizon! Unlike Orion which follows after the Pleiades are already up high in the sky when rising on the horizon. The entire Angkor complex appears to be an exact match for Perseus, as a celestial location pointer to finding the Pleiades… and hence the pyramid temple that represents the mystery star.

Here is the breakthrough... the Pleiades rising in line with the causeways at Rolous face East always have the constellation of Perseus showing the way to it as it appears on the horizon. This rising on the horizon is the same obsession in Egypt. Here they choose Perseus only because it appears before the Pleiades rises as if to announce it is about to rise... with its ancient star of the ancestors!

The rising of the Sun with the Pleiades also occurs on a set day as it does with the secret of the Washing DC monument... but not on the 4th of July... Click here for this secret with the Key of Solomon... but 6.15 on the 10th April. It celebrates the birth of the Sun so to speak with the star of their ancestors.... near the seven temples of their ancestors representing the Pleiades at Rolous. More will follow here shortly discussing the ecliptic representation and other sacred days and the solstice.

ANCIENT STAR MAP OF TIKAL

The earliest pyramids in Guatemala display exactly the same complex layout plan to that of Stonehenge and a series of ruins found on another planet… Mars! The largest pyramid in Tikal - the most sacred monument of the ancient Mayan - is the one that correlates with the mystery star, and represents the ‘x’ that marks the spot on the pyramid star map. Note the strange triangulation of causeways that lead to a third monument. Compare this with the ancient star map of Stonehenge and the anomalies on Mars

If one is to consider the ancients were not lying about their gods coming from the stars then one would expect the ‘x’ that marks the spot to be their star of origin. Wayne has proved with astronomers agreeing that 17000 years ago a nearby Sun-like star fits the target area. (See video).

Another ancient site called Seven Star Park in China was built around seven small mountains in a cluster. Scholars did not recognize the ancient artifacts depicted the Pleiades. The ancients compared the hills once again to the same mysterious star cluster of great importance relating to their 'gods'. Not surprising that another important Ming Dynasty Tomb is built near the site across the river. The tomb this time is crescent shaped, perhaps indicating a planet in crescent near the important star in question.

Compare the star maps found at Stonehenge, Tikal, Africa and even on Mars and ponder if all these star god obsessions having the same 'x' star that marks the spot near the Pleiades of the ancients are not all just coincidences. Is it not a very motivated passionate way the ancients marked the sacred place in the heavens of their ancestors? It was the beginning of their pyramid building empire.

let me know if you want more.. lols

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

COPY AND PAStE FAGGIT IS WHATS GONNA READ ON YOUR TOMBSTOnE

Old 06-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #12
food for thots
Yammich maeker

im sorry would you prefer a link to my facebook photo album of ancient shit??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

Old 06-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
im sorry would you prefer a link to my facebook photo album of ancient shit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #15
food for thots
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

im sure your savvy enough to right click on the images,, check the fb server link and backtrack your way to the folder??

LulZ KillZ Phear....