news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-04-2012, 04:04 AM   #9766
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i think that's premature. is he declining? of course; all athletes do after a certain point, and i think d-wade has probably passed it. but at the same time, to say he'll be useless in a few years seems really hyperbolic.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:11 AM   #9767
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

His greatness can't last an entire season + playoffs. Inconsistency is when you see that a player is slowly falling off.

What type of player do you see Wade being in a couple years when he can't solely rely on his athleticism?
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:30 AM   #9768
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

if he can't rely on his athleticism he'll retire, that's why they're athletes
Old 06-04-2012, 04:38 AM   #9769
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

No, I said "solely" rely on athleticism which he clearly does now. Kobe certainly doesn't solely rely on athleticism which is why he's successful at his age even though his for the most part has diminished.

Without a jumpshot and his otherworldly athleticism, how will Wade be any good?
Old 06-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #9770
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

i'm not saying he'll be any good but you're acting like he's a season or two away from sucking ass, which i disagree with. he still has plenty of good seasons ahead of him
Old 06-04-2012, 05:03 AM   #9771
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Naw, you got me wrong. In my initial statement on the matter I just pointed out that Wade needs to develop a jumper or he's fucked when he gets to the point when he can't blow by his defender every possession.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #9772
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

lol my bad then. i agree with that lol
Old 06-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #9773
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Via Frank Isola:
Quote:
Even Michael Jordan, watching the game on TV, was overheard saying "Damn, Miami gets a lot of calls."
Damn, even MJ sees this shit.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #9774
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Wade has already started his transition from a great player to a crying flop-artist. He's still great at times, but those times will only get fewer and farther between. He is excellent at getting foul calls though.

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 06-04-2012 at 03:03 PM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #9775
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #9776
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
i heart internet
Old 06-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #9777
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ROFLING at the fair weather Yahoo Sports followers who werent even talking bout the Spurs in Jan. but all of a sudden started yapping about them being the best team ever assembled when they racked off 20 games... now look at 'em...3 L's in a row.. bet money though that come Finals time all them will be like "WELL...THUNDER WILL STILL BEAT MIAMI" smh

This years Finals MVP is back for GM 5 = Celtics lose by 35

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #9778
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Naw, you got me wrong. In my initial statement on the matter I just pointed out that Wade needs to develop a jumper or he's fucked when he gets to the point when he can't blow by his defender every possession.
Wade will be 34 years old dropping 30 on his bank shots alone.. gtfo'here..
the D Wade sucks!/D Wade is back! from game 2 game is getting old

If you noticed D Wade has been getting the most D strategy against him this series...Doc hasn't drawn shit up on LeBron yet you see the traps on Wade consistently since Game 2...and in the Pacers series they had a stout young defensive stud named Paul George but Wade still had some epic performances

Wade needs to stop begging for calls and get back on D is the only problem Wade has developed in his later years even though 93% of the time Wade looks for a call when one isn't called... it's a foul

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 06-05-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #9779
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
This years Finals MVP is back for GM 5 = Celtics lose by 35
Fail.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #9780
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BOSH DIDNT PLAY IN THE 4tH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote