news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
thats like watching the movie weekend at bernies and being like "this actually happened though".

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #17
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
im sure your savvy enough to right click on the images,, check the fb server link and backtrack your way to the folder??

Facebook photos are stored using Akamai's cache. Akamai is a CDN and I'm not going to explain how it works..

you can copy and paste any image from your profile page and nothing in the url path will identify the account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #19
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post

ahahhaaha! noice but no!

wasnt born hindu,

mom is sikh, father is gnostic.

but nice try

but just to expand, i know my geneology.. its vedic aryan..

Hitler would have let me live we would have had crazy builds..

y u jelly??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #20
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post

should have been soul controller

hindus

or faggots

just one of them

i fucking hate when people dont use the memes correctly..

learn the meaning of the meme, then use it appropriately..

could you be a bigger douche if you tried??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #21
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Ive seen a lot of weird events from nasa's own satellites.. but what can be said/done? lol., the resolution isnt right for us to make informed choices on 'spaceships'
True, it's crazy we walk around with 40 megapixel cameras in our pockets, but the ones we point at the skies look like a similar spec to your average ceited cameraphone...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #22
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
True, it's crazy we walk around with 40 megapixel cameras in our pockets, but the ones we point at the skies look like a similar spec to your average ceited cameraphone...
LOL

I think this man is also employed by a govt agency

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 AM   #23
soul controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #24
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

I'll check this out

Do you know where to start with David Icke?

I read one of Sitchin's book but the guy droned on and on

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #25
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

I heard down the grapevine that obese Colombians from new jersey like to pretend they are from new york

Old 06-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NEW JERZ>>> NY

Old 06-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #27
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
I'll check this out

Do you know where to start with David Icke?

I read one of Sitchin's book but the guy droned on and on

sitchiniswrong.com

icke is cool,. his earlier works like i am me, i am free, truth vibrations, and the robots rebellion where pretty good,

but number one is. love is the only truth, everything else is illusion..

the way i started with icke, was to read every book in order of release, i havent read any new icke books since.. love is the only truth..

thats really the top tier. i dont understand how he could expand on that.. but he has 3 more times i think.. lol

i might read the lion sleeps no more.. (as i didnt read the moon one aswell as his other offering)

i prefer max igan to icke

check out his website

thecrowhouse.com/who.html

or santos if you want to get proper technical

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #28
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

^Thanks, out of interest, why don't you like Sitchin?

Edit: NVm I see why, i thought that his views were in the mainstream concerning the Annunaki etc

Last edited by Shadow Demon; 06-05-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #29
soul controller
Yammich maeker

sorry sitchiniswrong was a joke, dont take it seriously...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO

SOUL CONTROLLeR THINKS WHATEVER THEY POST ON YOUTUBE IS TRUE