news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #9781
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta

We did it Boston nation. We won the series.

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #9782
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow, I'm pretty surprised Miami are on the cusp of blowing this series. I wouldn't have given Boston a chance at the start but I guess Miami's deficiencies at the point, inside, and the lack of bench production are really being shown up by Boston.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #9783
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
ROFLING at the fair weather Yahoo Sports followers who werent even talking bout the Spurs in Jan. but all of a sudden started yapping about them being the best team ever assembled when they racked off 20 games... now look at 'em...3 L's in a row.. bet money though that come Finals time all them will be like "WELL...THUNDER WILL STILL BEAT MIAMI" smh

This years Finals MVP is back for GM 5 = Celtics lose by 35
hahahaha I doubt dirty will show up tonight, but solid prediction there dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #9784
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I wouldn't consider it much of an upset if the Celtics win the series.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #9785
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
GONNA BE EXCELLENT WHEN WADE AVERAGES 36-40 ON THE SPURs

HEAT IN FIvE

I'LL BE SURE TO BUMP THIS POST
I STILL STAND BY THIS STATEMENT

MIAMI BEATS SPURS IN FiVE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:32 AM   #9786
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

More like thunder over celtics in 6

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #9787
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A week ago: the 2012 NBA finals The Heat vs The Spurs...As of today: the 2012 NBA finals the Thunder vs the Celtic

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #9788
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Wade will be 34 years old dropping 30 on his bank shots alone.. gtfo'here..
the D Wade sucks!/D Wade is back! from game 2 game is getting old
Wishful Thinking...

Quote:
If you noticed D Wade has been getting the most D strategy against him this series...Doc hasn't drawn shit up on LeBron yet you see the traps on Wade consistently since Game 2...and in the Pacers series they had a stout young defensive stud named Paul George but Wade still had some epic performances
I wasn't doubting what Wade is CURRENTLY capable of. Wade is still easily a 10 player but the signs of decline are threre.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #9789
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I wouldn't consider it much of an upset if the Celtics win the series.
Ever since the refs started calling the games evenly, the Heat have lost 3 in a row.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #9790
check two
N.I.

The refs are in the Thunder's pocket tonight

Quote:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #9791
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah the spurs just blew a big lead, and the Thunder are the future of the NBA

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #9792
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the thunder are simply a better team...period.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #9793
check two
N.I.

Celtics over Thunder in the finals

Quote:
Old 06-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #9794
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Lol. That can only be a joke.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #9795
check two
N.I.

Why would it be a joke? Not many people were giving the Celtics a chance against the Heat either.

Quote: