news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default Justice League - "The Movie" to be "dark & mature" themed

"Yesterday was a surprisingly big day for news around here. Early in the day, news dropped that Marvel Studios is reportedly planning to announce that Black Panther is their second 2014 film, alongside the Captain America sequel. Later that day, we received word that Warner Bros. is grooming a Justice League script with plans to "assemble" our favorite DC superheroes on the big screen. Comic book industry legend Mark Millar shared a few tidbits on the Justice League script over on his Millar World forum. Here's what he had to say----

A pal of mine is good friends with the new Justice League screenwriter and said his take on the team is incredible. Very real-world and not at all what you might expect. WB has a chequered history with their superhero characters. They're great with their boy wizards, but less consistent with their DC stable. But my chum said that this could be a thing of beauty and has been in the works for a little while now, not just an Avengers knock-off. Best of luck to them. The tidbits I heard sound quite dark and mature, which isn't what I expected. But word on Gangster Squad is great too so I feel this is in really good hands.

As the majority of our site readers know, Marvel has a carefully calculated formula for making their movies, mixing various amounts of humor, action and romance to yield a successful film universe which has yet to see a bad box-office performance. One thing Marvel's films are not, is "dark and mature", a description which quickly brings to mind Zack Snyder's 2009 Watchmen film. Keep in mind, the nature of Hollywood usually results in numerous script changes and re-writes so we will have to wait and see exactly what the polished script ultimately yields on the silver screen. Hopefully, now that news on the script has been revealed, and the fact that Variety had to wait a whole year to release the details means that WB is seriously going to start kicking tires and moving the project along. "
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they should do the black panther movie already
Old 06-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

The Dark Knight Rises is the only thing I care about right now. They'd have to reboot Batman first before they do it, cause his current universe doesn't fit into the JL's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
who?

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black panther.
king t'challa of the african nation of wakanda.

married to storm of the x-men.
member of the avengers.
scientific genius.
all around bad motherfucker.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
black panther.
king t'challa of the african nation of wakanda.

married to storm of the x-men.
member of the avengers.
scientific genius.
all around bad motherfucker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
maybe u'll understand better now, since the thread is about DC. And i want him to answer lol:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
who?

Old 06-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah dc and marvel but i feel like its around the time for it to be done
Old 06-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #7
immaculate

Marvel
There's rumors since a couple of days, since the Avengers did so well.
Iron Man 3's budget got also raised.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

heres what i cant understand and maybe someone like pandemic can clarify but wasnt the black panther comic in print before blade
Old 06-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes. black panther was out in the late 60s/ early 70s.

blade came out in the mid to late 70s.

and i thought "they" was referring to the powerful hollywood jews. not dc or marvel.

my fault.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

New gen DC films for the win.

I'm tired of these softass Marvel films

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote