news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #16
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'd nut in Nicki.

Co sign.

Threadstarter is a fag btw.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

does anybody else look at this picture and want to slap the shit out of nas for looking like a timid retard?

looks like hes missing his helmet

this picture is a perfect representation of the type of live show nas puts on imo
haha he reminds me of the retarded michael keaton clone in multipilcity

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Unhappy

nicki minajs ass is full plastic and u cant b sure if she got good quality plastic. if u fucked her ass it might feel like fucking lego. not good

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #19
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
nicki minajs ass is full plastic and u cant b sure if she got good quality plastic. if u fucked her ass it might feel like fucking lego. not good
This. Though imagine her moans sounding something like her delivery on that Monster joint...#dead.

Last edited by Young Gun; 06-07-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #20
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Her rap style makes my dick go limp.

So even if I was gonna smash if I had to watch her perform first or she turned on one of her songs when it was about to go down, my erection would would die a painfully tragic death.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
haha he reminds me of the retarded michael keaton clone in multipilcity

hahahahahahahahaa
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Co sign.

Threadstarter is a fag btw.
that's why you blew my cum bubbles in your mouth
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^WTF jeez.

That's a disturbing mental image.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #24
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

for someone who's appearance is such an important part of her image, i'm amazed how hard it is to get a proper look at her.

it's like she's made up to confuse the eyes from a proper scoping. i try to find her booty but then i'm looking at the outrageous wig on her head or the absurdedly fake eyelashes. horrible.

i'd smash in a minute though.

she's not ugly. she's just not as attractive as she looks all dolled up.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #25
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's her fans that are the worst. It's pathetic that shes trying to sound exactly like Katy Perry now though. But at least it's pissing off Rosenberg and Funkmaster Flex, that's a positive.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #26
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Those fags are always whining about something or someone.

Drama queen gossip mongers, that what most urban market DJs are these days.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #27
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

go worry about some real life shit man...

RAPS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you faggots are playing with the corpse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG hot 97 cares about real hip hop?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

only when their pop star headliner pulls out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ nas and l boogie being used as replacements...

im sure they did it for the love right.... $$$$$

nikki minaj show fee can get you NAS and wacked L BOOGIE to perform...

nas is now an industry bum... someone they call to come off the bench and work for cheap... and hes down... nigga gets invited to awards shows to introduce neyo and shit they got no respect for nas and hes still slaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funk flex is a mouth breathing closet case that spins at gay clubs and rosenburg is a vile industry turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap is for dumb kids, faggots, and retarded hoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #28
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
nas is now an industry bum... someone they call to come off the bench and work for cheap... and hes down... nigga gets invited to awards shows to introduce neyo and shit they got no respect for nas and hes still slaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm saying though, we all saw how kelis did him
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote