news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-09-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk
Default That Trippin' Shit. Are the Niggaz down with it?

yesterday i went for a walk in Brechin and decided to go through the graveyard to sweep up any spirits or demons and when i went home at night time i brought out my Ouija board and i got a distinct feeling that it wasn't the regular personality speaking to me because it was really shy and then i got mad at it for telling me something stupid about the satellites.. it said they are only getting me because i'm violent, but i said how can they be making me aggitated and want to be violent if i'm violent that makes no sense.. so i got really angry at it and then something told me to look outside and i saw this really creepy face in the pattern of the leaves on the tree outside.. then i went to bed with an eery feeling and when i woke up today there was a strange hand print on my mirror next to the bed that looks like it has claws.. also i cant see the face on the bushes anymore i knew that was just in my mind but it looks real..

what do niggaz think of this? or are they not down with that trippin shit like mobb deep said?
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:44 AM   #2
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Also, Does anyone know if you keep doing a ouija board and letting a spirit possess you a little would that make you more aggressive in a fight and kill someone?
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #3
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it would torment you,fuck with your mind,give you vivid horrible nightmares constantly,maybe lead you to depression,suicide,murder,self harm etc..
so in other words..keep fucking with the ouja board for an awesome time..
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

demons cant resist sticking their finger into an open ring. its one of the oldest traps in the book so bend over and relax ur asshole. then clench up on it when you feel a lil wiggle.
you could be the 2012 ghostbuster.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang crouching tiger

try and get some supernatural demon pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote