news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #9901
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
So why would it be any different this year? The Heat aren't nearly good as they were last year.
^SECONDARY ANYONE? THIS IS THE LAST TIME FOR ME RESPONDING TO ANYONE WITH LESS THAN 1,000 POSTS

HEAT HAVE BETTER DEFENSE WIT SHANE BATTIER, RIO IS BETTER, LEBRON IS BETTER, NORRIS COLE IS A WAY BETTER BACKUP FOR RIO

AND ITS OUR SECOND SEASON TOGETHER

I DONT GET WHY U WOULD NEED A SECONDARY TO TROLL A BASKETBALL THREAD, U SHOULDNT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR ORGINAL ACCOUNT UNLESS YOUR A BORED CHECK TWO

STICK TO YOUR HOCKEY THREADS

IF LEBRON AVERAGED 5 MORE POINTS LAST YR MAVS WOULD HAVE LOST

THAT 8 POINT BRON GAME WE LOST BY 2 I THINK LMAO

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-10-2012 at 07:35 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #9902
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Are you dumb?
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:34 AM   #9903
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Pack for a week. Stay for the weather.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #9904
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Last edited by IronSheik; 06-11-2012 at 01:45 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #9905
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-The security director for the National Basketball Association accused Geno Auriemma, the coach of the U.S. Olympic women's basketball team, of forcibly trying to kiss her during a 2009 overseas basketball tournament in a lawsuit filed Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/womens-basketb...3752--oly.html

Is that Grace Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?

Last edited by netscape check two; 06-12-2012 at 02:47 AM.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #9906
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The game officials for tonight are Monty McCutchen, Ed Malloy and Derrick Stafford.

OKC is 5-0 with Malloy on the court(4-0 as lead official), winning by 9.6 ppg
OKC is 4-1 with McCutchen on the court. winning by an average of 10 ppg (only loss was Game 2 at San Antonio)
OKC is 3-0 with Stafford on the court (1-0 as lead official), winning by an average of 13 ppg.

This could be a bad night for Miami.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #9907
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Miami is also 6-1 in Game 1's the last 2 years. And..wasn't Miami also like 15 of the last 16 @ Boston going in to Game 6? Throw the faggit boy stat geeky nerd shit out the window for this one!

ITS ON TONIGHT

NWO VS WCW

Old 06-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #9908
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

This entire post was retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Miami is also 6-1 in Game 1's the last 2 years.
Yet you faggits still lost to Dallas last year. Thunder will take it in 6 or 7. Lebron's vagina will be exposed.
Quote:
And..wasn't Miami also like 15 of the last 16 @ Boston going in to Game 6? Throw the faggit boy stat geeky nerd shit out the window for this one!
Yawn.

And who gives a fuck about the Boston shit? Thunder is by far a superior team to them. If not for Boston running out of gas in the 4th quarter of GM 7 you faggits wouldn't even be here. Take your Heat homer glasses off.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #9909
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Mike Epps spoof of the infamous ElBlow: Thow them Bows

www.youtube.com/embed/ble5oLDIiBE

Old 06-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #9910
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
This entire post was retarded.

Yet you faggits still lost to Dallas last year. Thunder will take it in 6 or 7. Lebron's vagina will be exposed.

Yawn.

And who gives a fuck about the Boston shit? Thunder is by far a superior team to them. If not for Boston running out of gas in the 4th quarter of GM 7 you faggits wouldn't even be here. Take your Heat homer glasses off.
I'm done talking to dumb kids who think they know basketball.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #9911
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Aka you don't have shit for an argument.

I'll be happy to state my case to why I believe OKC takes it.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #9912
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

state it.

i think okc will win because they have nobody to match up with westbrook. if they bring in battier or something they have no one to run the point (except wade lol), cuz chalmers cant hang with westbrook. then you have bosh on either ibaka or perkins, with the other one of those two being guarded by haslem or eddy curry or something. okc got the matchups.

but, like i said, i'm rooting for mia.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #9913
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The reason Miami will most likely lose this is b/c OKC has too much offensive firepower for Miami, which simply lacks the offensive depth to hang with a team like OKC, esp. in 3pt shooting. These 2 teams play an eerily similar style, but OKC simply has better shooters. That will be the difference.

OKC is making 38% of its 3s in the playoffs, which is nearly as good as the Mavs did last year. Miami is shooting a pathetic 32%. That's the difference in the two teams' offense. If Miami had better 3pt shooting, I would pick Miami.

OKC has a smaller margin for error b/c their offense is so good.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #9914
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

HCA is another huge advantage in favor of OKC.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #9915
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

My case: Joel Anthony must play 20+ minutes for us to win tonight.