news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IN ANCIENT TIMES I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN GOD

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #17
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

except nobody would want a pudgy half nude colombian with fruit juice stains on his dish rag polo shirt he copped from walmart

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WALMART SHOPPeR REVEALED

Old 06-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
IN ANCIENT TIMES I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN GOD

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #20
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^hahahaha

GAVIN for sheriff

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #21
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at heat being the neighborhood's middy boy .. for the dry weeks when u need ur stash to stretch
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #22
CEITEDMOFO

DID THIS STRUGGLING ELEVENTEEN YR OLD ^ JUS CALL A BOSS .. THE RUNNER

Old 06-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #23
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
DID THIS STRUGGLING ELEVENTEEN YR OLD ^ JUS CALL A BOSS .. THE RUNNER

ewww u slip your hombres dime sacks at the family picnic then pick up your team for badminton.. between u working a 9 to 5 and posting on here how have you still managed to develop this lucrative drug empire my yung seed ?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
lol at heat being the neighborhood's middy boy .. for the dry weeks when u need ur stash to stretch
LMAO @ "middy boy"

i used to smoke mids back in my eleventeen years, but I wouldn't be surprised if middy boy is some dope, melanin deprived UK slang as well. Sounds like something that would roll off a Brit's tongue after he went down on his 'mate'

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #25
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
LMAO @ "middy boy"

i used to smoke mids back in my eleventeen years, but I wouldn't be surprised if middy boy is some dope, melanin deprived UK slang as well. Sounds like something that would roll off a Brit's tongue after he went down on his 'mate'
middys is bud for children... the shit to start off wit then dro then loud... atleast dats how it came to me... bouta drop ceiteds reup on some foamposites..
Old 06-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #26
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
middys is bud for children... the shit to start off wit then dro then loud... atleast dats how it came to me... bouta drop ceiteds reup on some foamposites..
how quaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
ewww u slip your hombres dime sacks at the family picnic then pick up your team for badminton.. between u working a 9 to 5 and posting on here how have you still managed to develop this lucrative drug empire my yung seed ?
I NEVER SOLD TREES BY DIMES LIKE YOU KIDS WHO RENT ROOMS, AS A YOUTH I ALWAYS HAD THE OFFICAL AND SOLD ONLY 20s,
I HAD FLORIDAS CRYPY, HAD CANADAs FINEST BATCH DUTCH PASSION SOUR DIESEL(BEFORE EVERYONE HAD SOUR DIESEL)...

NOW EVERYONE HAS HAZE AND WANTS SOUR DIESEL ROFL
YES I HAD THE BLUEBERRY

NOW THE GOD HAS GRADUATeD TO BIGGER THINGS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-12-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:41 PM   #28
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
I NEVER SOLD TREES BY DIMES LIKE YOU KIDS WHO RENT ROOMS, AS A YOUTH I ALWAYS HAD THE OFFICAL AND SOLD ONLY 20s,
I HAD FLORIDAS CRYPY, HAD CANADAs FINEST BATCH DUTCH PASSION SOUR DIESEL(BEFORE EVERYONE HAD SOUR DIESEL)...

NOW EVERYONE HAS HAZE AND WANTS SOUR DIESEL ROFL
YES I HAD THE BLUEBERRY

NOW THE GOD HAS GRADUATeD TO BIGGER THINGS
20's lol ? nigga bust some hunnid cuts bwoyyy step upppppppppppp
Old 06-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO

SMH@ hunnid cuts

U DO REALIZE THE DIFFERNCE IN OUR NATIONALITIES ARE ?

SMALL THINGS TO A GIANT

Old 06-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE