news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #9991
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Pretty hypocritical of you. Shall I point the numerous grammatical, punctuation, or capitalization errors you've made? Furthermore, notice I called him dumb for his arguments, not his spelling, which would have further proven my point. You dumb hypocritical bitch.
i never called you dumb tho. YOU called dude dumb whilst failing to use contractions. that kills all ya ethos kid.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 04:43 AM   #9992
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
i never called you dumb tho. YOU called dude dumb whilst failing to use contractions. that kills all ya ethos kid.
You clearly were implying that I was dumb by calling me out on ONE simple grammatical mistake. It had nothing to due with why called him dumb. Your post on the matter was completely irrelevant and hypocritical.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #9993
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Last shot by Durant was a clear foul on James, not called. That is a shame that a blown call decided the game. Anyway, as much as I hate to admit it the Heat played like a champion. One of best games I have seen them play.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 06-15-2012 at 05:08 AM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #9994
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is everyone being so hard on westbrook? it seems that when the Heat lose it's always James's fault, and whne the Thunder lose it's always westbrook's fault

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #9995
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The entire OKC offense was struggling. Durant missed his first six threes. Of course he went into superhuman mode in the fourth, but this wasn't a game where afterward I thought that Westbrook cost the Thunder the game.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #9996
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

out of all the OKC games i've ever watched the only time i seen Westbrook pass the ball to Durant is during fastbreaks. other than tht i dont see any reason to criticize the man.

other than him lookin like he drank a 12 pack of RedBalls straight from Tyrone Biggums
Old 06-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #9997
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MIAMI IN FIVe

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #9998
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
MIAMI IN FIVe
Are you high, a faggot, retarded, or all three?

Miami is not winning three straight. OKC has stolen games from tougher opponents and tougher crowds in this years playoffs. As long as OKC wins one of Game 3 or 4, they are in good shape. You force a pressure filled game 5 in Miami that they basically have to win.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #9999
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I THINK YOU HAD TOO MUCH FORCED PRESSURE APPLIED TO YOUR ANUS

I WITNESSED THE FIRST COACH TO WIN IN OKC FOR THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS

NOT CARLISE

NOT MIKE

NOT EVEN POPOVICH COULD PULL THAT OFF

MIAMII IN 5

U MAD?

Old 06-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #10000
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Absolutely amazing argument!

Wtf does all that shit have to do with Miami winning in 5? I don't see Miami winning in OKC again. Last night was the perfect storm of slow starts and foul trouble, and OKC still almost won.

You, sir, are a fucking faggot retard.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #10001
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
I don't see Miami winning in OKC again
CORRECT CAUSE WE WILL WIN THE NEXT 3 IN MIAMi

"WE ALREADY GOT A CHIP,WE TRYIN TO GET TWO OF Em"

Old 06-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #10002
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
You, sir, are a fucking faggot retard.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #10003
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
CORRECT CAUSE WE WILL WIN THE NEXT 3 IN MIAMi
Do you think Indiana and Boston are better teams than OKC?
Old 06-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #10004
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
Whatever the fuck you posted isn't showing up for me, so wtf are you implying here?
Old 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #10005
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Whatever the fuck you posted isn't showing up for me, so wtf are you implying here?
It's a gif of a cartoon guy smashing his computer monitor. It was my way of pointing out that you appear to be angry.

Basically, U mad. That's all.