news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #361
Dooch
Anglophile

Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it will be back in the summer of 2012. Its going to be the last season, so I have heard.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #362
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
it will be back in the summer of 2012. Its going to be the last season, so I have heard.
It has been confirmed that there will be 16 more episodes, which usually means 1 season but I've also heard they might stretch it out over 2 season.
Personally I don't have the patience to wait for 2 more years, I once set out to watch 1 episode before going to bed, I went to bed at 10 am because 1 episode turned into a season.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #363
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
I'm on the 4th season right now. One of the better shows I've discovered. It's gonna suck waiting for the next season of this & Mad Men to be filmed. Nothing else really compares.
yeah this and mad men slay everything else on tv right now. i was late on this. been buying the dvds and getting through the discs fast. i think whats great about it is the darkness. its a really grim death filled show, you don't see many shows this dark.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #364
Dooch
Anglophile

Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire....these are must watches.

I still have yet to see one episode of Mad Men or The Wire. I need to get on both of those ASAP.

Deadwood as well.

But don't sleep on Hell On Wheels either. Very good show.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #365
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Breaking bad is one kick ass show

*Edit* deleted spoiler

Last edited by KERZO; 06-19-2012 at 03:07 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #366
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by KERZO; 06-19-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #367
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venoms
Default Breaking Bad

Dunno if there's a thread on this show yet, but it's fucking phenomenal. Just watched the first 2 seasons, and about to start the 3rd

If you haven't seen it I HIGHLY recommend it.....the 5th season is starting on JULY 15

now excuse me, I have to go ........."cook" >

KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #368
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

dope ass show

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #369
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venomsKATO five deadly venoms

yea dude,

addidcted to this show like a d00d addicted to Crystal >

Old 06-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #370
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73069
Old 06-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #371
KATO
Hidden Warrior

aw snap

Old 06-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #372
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Yeah dude, there is a breaking bad thread which has been going since 2009 -

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73069

Looking forward to the new season since gus....ohhhh almost gave away a spoiler there :P

Old 06-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #373
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

*bump*

Old 06-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #374
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The "season" is split into 2 parts, the concluding half airing next year. So it will be a while before the show actually finishes.

From the snippets that i've seen in the couple of trailers, i guess it looks like Walt becomes a full blown maniac. Not sure they'd do that (considering he was still a relatively complicated character last season) but it will be entertaining at least if they do. A couple of things about the first half of the last series bugged me a bit, so hopefully they avoid those areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
majority of this site is white. They have been infatuated with dicks since Iago became racist after seeing Othello naked.
rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #375
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

What story material is left though?
There's the backlash of the Death of Gustavo, which even the cartel feared.
But I don't really see them cooking meth again.