news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
you have the shittiest taste in hip-hop; stick to the smiths and cocteau twins and stop posting trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
IN the first vid - heather b with the big titties!!!

she looks like a gorilla and is built like a defensive tackle
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #17
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Ummmmmm No.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #18
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everybody knows Heather B. is a massive dyke.

She came out on The Real World, there's documented evidence.

Why you think she held it down with young M.O.P. and still came the hardest?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:38 AM   #19
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
I started believing this thread was 5 years old for a minute there...
I hoped you would know what's the deal with Nacirema. Every year it gets talks about dropping. Detox#2 smh
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:27 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nobody gives a shit about Papoose except furious rap nerd faggits like angry lol.

I figured Pap had given up on the whole rap star dream or whatever the loser thought he was going to do.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:31 AM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And i like how dick weeds on here throw tantrums and defend perennial failures like Papoose. You guys really are sensitive about the shitty unsuccessful rappers you idolise haha.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
Nobody gives a shit about Papoose except furious rap nerd faggits like angry lol.

I figured Pap had given up on the whole rap star dream or whatever the loser thought he was going to do.
SOMEONES STILL FURIOUS THAT PAP ETHERED CANIBiTCH\

^BIS LISTENED TO PAPS LAST VERSE ON BATHSALTS, AND HE WAS NEVER THE SAME AGAiN

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-20-2012 at 04:11 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #23
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
And i like how dick weeds on here throw tantrums and defend perennial failures like Papoose. You guys really are sensitive about the shitty unsuccessful rappers you idolise haha.
i don't think anyone really gives a damn one way or another besides wanting success for a guy who deserves it

only way pap is a failure is commercial success. he has money, does what he wants and has a lot of fans. not so bad.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #24
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man you fucken faggots are fucken queer fucken cock fucken sucking gay faggots, fuck. That "so and so rapper is better than your favourite rapper" line is the most played out, gayest, faggy, cock suckingest line ever. It was gay the first time somebody said it and was a billion times gayer the billionth time somebody said it. Faggots.

I mean what are you, fucken infants. "My favourite rapper is better than your favourite rapper!". "My Tonka truck is better than your Tonka Truck!". "My play dough mould of my pet dog is better than your play dough mould of your pet cat!" Grow the fuck up and stop being such petty, gay, queer, cock sucking faggots. Who gives a FUCK who is "better" than who. You fucken faggots. I mean seriously. You fucken faggots make me sick. How can a grown man place any importance on which rapper is "better" than the other? You fucken cock sucking faggot fucks.

Yeah yeah, I know if I'm not interested in this fag shit then I should just ignore it and let it be. I do that every other time I come here. Now and then I just can't help myself though. You fucken faggots.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #25
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

lol only homos spell fuckin with an e lol
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #26
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mate, in Australia we say FUCKEN. Not fuckin'. I fucken write it how I fucken pronounce it. Fucken.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #27
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

mate?? who is this gay ass nigga samwise gamgee or some shit??
Old 06-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #28
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #29
howard the duck
life is...too short

howard the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
you have the shittiest taste in hip-hop; stick to the smiths and cocteau twins and stop posting trash

she looks like a gorilla and is built like a defensive tackle

howard the duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #30
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
RIP tampa bay devil rays

RIP alt rock