news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #10021
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No Peace, all elbows

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #10022
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

"LeBron is not a good defender," Ibaka said about the player who received the most votes for the league's all-defensive team, which is selected by the coaches.

"He can play defense for two to three minutes but not 48 minutes." [...]

"LeBron can't play (Durant) one-on-one," Ibaka said. "They're playing good defense like a team."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #10023
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

lol @ using team defense as an insult
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #10024
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CHAT FOR GAME http://theheatnation.com/chat/

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #10025
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

thunder just getting outplayed the last two games.

james harden is SHOOK. dear in headlights every time he touches the ball. needs to get his nuts back.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-19-2012 at 10:47 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #10026
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Thunder should get some more veterans on their squad.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #10027
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Harden cost OKC the finals.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #10028
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Thunder should get some more veterans on their squad.
YEA THAT NEED IT, THEY NEED 3 WESTBROOKS

OH YEA

LET THAT BOOK COOK!

Old 06-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #10029
check two
N.I.

The Bobcats decided on their new legendary head coach:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...Kkxo41VP68vLYF

Quote:
Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #10030
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

If I was the Thunder coach I would deliberate starting Harden over Sefolosha in game 5. Thoughts?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #10031
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mario Chalmers: 'When they put KD on me, I knew I would have open shots. I kinda felt disrespected'

"Mario mutha fuckin' Chalmers! You mutha fucka...... You mutha fucka!" I'm kinda surprised COLUMBIANA didn't post the video of this yet.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:40 AM   #10032
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
If I was the Thunder coach I would deliberate starting Harden over Sefolosha in game 5. Thoughts?
Naw. Harden shrunk from the spotlight. He's been awful for 14 of 16 quarters so far in this series and gets absolutely owned by Lebron in the post. Sefolosha is a bit of a liability on offense, but at least he makes Lebron work more.

Durant and Westbrook have been carrying this team. All the Thunder role players outside of Collison need to step up to even hope of winning 3 straight.
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...undertweet.jpg

Last edited by OlympiQ; 06-20-2012 at 06:43 AM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:55 AM   #10033
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #10034
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

1 more win

the untold story of check 2's high school balling days coming soon to a theater near you

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 06-20-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #10035
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Mario Chalmers: 'When they put KD on me, I knew I would have open shots. I kinda felt disrespected'

"Mario mutha fuckin' Chalmers! You mutha fucka...... You mutha fucka!" I'm kinda surprised COLUMBIANA didn't post the video of this yet.