news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #16
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
We need a link for that Spudnik track...

Somwone hook it up. I have no idea how to rip an mp3 from that music player widget.

Peace!
LINK IS UNDER THE YOUTUBE VID
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5trOETM_yKs
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstone View Post
dope but it sounds like a stoupe beat with weaker drums.
FUCK STOUP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #17
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

damn where can i get a good link to the album... i cant wait til july
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:55 AM   #18
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what albums Tri-State got out?
Old 06-20-2012, 03:03 AM   #19
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
what albums Tri-State got out?
Tri-State got an EP out called 14 Karat Canvas. Production from Oh No and a few others.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #20
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
RR SHITS ON GANGRENE

ALc >>> OH NO
No fucking way!!

Russian Roulette doesnt even come close to Vodka & Ayahuasca... that album was seriously insane!! And Oh No carried that joint!!

Ohnomite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Russian Roulette

And, more importantly...

Oh No >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALC

Props for the DL link for that Spudnik track tho fam!

Peace!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:00 AM   #21
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Tri-State got an EP out called 14 Karat Canvas. Production from Oh No and a few others.

Peace!
cheers man

+rep
Old 06-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #22
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
No fucking way!!

Russian Roulette doesnt even come close to Vodka & Ayahuasca... that album was seriously insane!! And Oh No carried that joint!!

And, more importantly...

Peace!
The new ALC is way better then Ohnomite or Vodka & Ayahuasca

ALC cooked up some of his best work on Russian Roulette
Old 06-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #23
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
No fucking way!!

And, more importantly...

Peace!
OH NO IS A AVERAGE RAPPER AT BEST AND ALC IS A HORRIBLE RAPPER

RR>>>>> ANY OH NO PROJECT

ALC + ROC MARCY >>> YOUR LIFE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

I dunno what the fuck y'all are hearing on Russian Roulette... All I'm hearing is part mediocre Hip-Hop album, and part horrible 80's movie score!!

Seriously, this aint even close to ALC's best work. There is a few decent tracks but it doesn't work as a whole for me. Just my opinion. Almost sounds like a Madlib record with all the interludes and shit.

I much prefer Ohnomite and the Gangrene shit over this.

Peace!
Old 06-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #25
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

Finally looks like I have something new to play in the whip for a couple weeks
Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #26
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Quote:
I dunno what the fuck y'all are hearing on Russian Roulette... All I'm hearing is part mediocre Hip-Hop album, and part horrible 80's movie score!!

Seriously, this aint even close to ALC's best work. There is a few decent tracks but it doesn't work as a whole for me. Just my opinion. Almost sounds like a Madlib record with all the interludes and shit.

I much prefer Ohnomite and the Gangrene shit over this.

Peace!
I have to agree, I was expecting something grand. Now dont get me wrong its good just not great imo. It does have a Madlib vibe to it with the interludes but Madlib does it best. The tracks are too short also. Over time Im sure itll grow on me. Ohnomite & Gangrene has more replay value imo. Anyone feel free to disagree. peace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote