news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #10036
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

credit to Miami they deserve the title. i may not agree with the whole way the Miami team has been built with 3 stars joining forces, cause they were unable to carry and build a team around themselves.

but they are winning and are about to win the title in only their second season. credit where credit is due.

only way anyone stops them is if Dwight Howard joins the Thunder or the Clippers next season. dont see any other team get close.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #10037
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't see how the Spurs lost four in a row to the Thunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #10038
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THUNDER JUST MISSING SHOTS, SPURS HAD THE BEST 3 PT SHOOTING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE SO THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TROUBLE FOR THE 7 PEAT HEAt

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #10039
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
only way anyone stops them is if Dwight Howard joins the Thunder or the Clippers next season. dont see any other team get close.
OKC doesn't have to make any changes to beat the Heat in the future. If OKC knocks down there free throws, their looking at a 3-1 lead as we speak. Not to mention Harden's chokejob this series took away OKC's 3rd option.

OKC is the more "talented" team, but not necessarily the better team. Miami is the better defensive team, and they have the best all-around player in the league. This Finals experience will make them much stronger, and likely will force Durant to be a better overall player and WB to be a better "playmaker." These guys are 23.

If the Clippers were to get Dwight though, they gotta be the favorites to win it all. CP3, Blake Griffin, and Howard...that's 3 All-Star STARTERS.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #10040
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I don't see how the Spurs lost four in a row to the Thunder.
The Spurs don't play great defense. If they did, OKC would never come back on them in that series. Defense is the best equalizer to stunting momentum and things like that.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #10041
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thunder hit their shots against the Spurs, thats it. the Spurs played them well but when you had the Thunder scoring on every play you cant do much about it. the Spurs defended them well until a point.

you had the game where Ibaka went 11-11 i mean there was nothing the Spurs could do the guy made his shots.

Spurs are a great team and they would have probably troubled the Heat more than the Thunder have. but thats basketball. law of averages i guess. the Spurs won 20 games in a row then lost 4. the Thunder shots lights out against the Spurs and now are missing good shots against the Heat.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #10042
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
OKC doesn't have to make any changes to beat the Heat in the future. If OKC knocks down there free throws, their looking at a 3-1 lead as we speak. Not to mention Harden's chokejob this series took away OKC's 3rd option.

OKC is the more "talented" team, but not necessarily the better team. Miami is the better defensive team, and they have the best all-around player in the league. This Finals experience will make them much stronger, and likely will force Durant to be a better overall player and WB to be a better "playmaker." These guys are 23.

If the Clippers were to get Dwight though, they gotta be the favorites to win it all. CP3, Blake Griffin, and Howard...that's 3 All-Star STARTERS.
You would have to see how the chemistry is first. Plus Howard would have to grow up a little, and not be a cancer to his new team, like he was with the Magic.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #10043
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You would have to see how the chemistry is first. Plus Howard would have to grow up a little, and not be a cancer to his new team, like he was with the Magic.
I don't see chemistry being a problem. CP3 and Blake are two of the modest stars in the game. They should work seamlessly together and are all young and entering their primes. I think in a more positive environment the petulant D12 would be forgotten pretty fast.

Dwight is a beast and I'd take him any day of the week. He's got some question marks in his character but Orlando has done nothing but implode around him in the last 3 years.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #10044
netscape check two
N.I.

He is a big reason why the Magic imploded.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #10045
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

howard mishandled that entire situation. that shit was more outrageous than the lebron situation.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #10046
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

HEAT are winning it tonight........just sayin

on another note.......a message from former NBA Legend Dikembe Mutumbo

Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #10047
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ ceited saying 7-peat. this isn't Jordan's bulls team

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #10048
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so...who's gonna stop the heat from getting to the finals again next year?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:01 AM   #10049
netscape check two
N.I.

Possibly Bulls, Celtics, etc. unless those teams have a bunch of injuries again like they did this post season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2012, 12:12 AM   #10050
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the bulls will be the only team to stop them. the celtics are gonna get broken up i believe.

there's gonna be a lot of bulls fans next year.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 06-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote