news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #10066
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so now James is not going to get the credit, because he only has one ring...OK then.

than one man is better than Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, James,Wade, Duncan, Magic, isiah thomas, Larry Bird, A.I. Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Wilt Chamberlain, hakeem olajuwon, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and nearly every player you can think of, and that man is

robert horry

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #10067
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah the picture was for Iron Sheik cause just about every post of his has to do with dissing Kobe Bryant, for some reason. If Hakeem, Barkley, and Pippen were on the same team together in their primes, instead of at the end of their careers, they would have gotten about 10 rings.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #10068
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
the bulls will be the only team to stop them. the celtics are gonna get broken up i believe.

there's gonna be a lot of bulls fans next year.
Even if the Celtics lose a player or two off their main roster, it's not like they are in a rebuilding stage. They will probably lose Ray Allen, and possibly one other main player. Though they would be looking to make nice additions to the squad too. And they have some very promising younger players.

I don't know why they would want to get rid of Garnett, as he was one of the best players in the playoffs and is still solid. The Celtics had the most injuries of any team in the playoffs, and were still one game from the finals.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #10069
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not if Jordan was playing

Old 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #10070
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Even if the Celtics lose a player or two off their main roster, it's not like they are in a rebuilding stage. They will probably lose Ray Allen, and possibly one other main player. Though they would be looking to make nice additions to the squad too. And they have some very promising younger players.

I don't know why they would want to get rid of Garnett, as he was one of the best players in the playoffs and is still solid. The Celtics had the most injuries of any team in the playoffs, and were still one game from the finals.
garnett was looking really old, and that's after the shortened season. although next year teams wont be consistently playing every day. i think they'll keep him, but if he wants much more than veteran's salary he could be out.

they've got a lot of great pieces and one of the top 3 (in my opinion; he's top 5 indisputably tho) point guards in the game. he's a creator, he'll make some of the other dudes better. plus they'll still have peirce and he can still score on almost anybody.
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #10071
check two
N.I.

They wouldn't have gotten that far in the playoffs without Garnett, he was solid.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #10072
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

nah i'm not denying that or saying he fell off, just that he was lookin real fatigued. especially within the context of each game, all of their big 3 would get into foul trouble in a way that implied tiredness
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #10073
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
why should they address the concerns of somebody who acts like a five year old?
Why would a organization not try to bring in talent to surround their star player?

Quote:
He got one of the best coaches in the league fired without valid cause. who knows how well he would get along with a lesser coach like Vinny.
Unlike Van Gundy, VDN is a great players coach. SVG was voted the most hated coach to play for by the players.

I almost want to say Stan is a good coach because he's got the winning record, but he's also one of the most hated in the league by players and has irrecoverably clashed with some of the league's best in Shaq and Dwight. Stan's ego is off the charts and you see it in his quotes, and he senselessly topedo's his players in press conferences even when they're playing well.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #10074
check two
N.I.

weren't the Magic in the finals not that long ago? Howard alienated his whole team and made himself look like an idiot. are you really implying that Howard was fully correct in the way he handled things? cause I think you would be the first person to ever say that, lol

Old 06-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #10075
check two
N.I.

- Tony Parker files $20M lawsuit against NYC club where he injured eye in Drake/Chris
Brown brawl

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...9673--nba.html

Old 06-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #10076
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
weren't the Magic in the finals not that long ago?
Dwight carried those teams to the Finals and ECF's back to back years with junky top 8 pick lotto rosters surrounding him.

Quote:
Howard alienated his whole team and made himself look like an idiot. are you really implying that Howard was fully correct in the way he handled things? cause I think you would be the first person to ever say that, lol
No, I'm saying that Howard doesn't deserve the majority of the blame for killing this team. I already said this...
Old 06-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #10077
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Biggest Bitch In Sports

Quote:
Yeah the picture was for Iron Sheik cause just about every post of his has to do with dissing Kobe Bryant, for some reason.
go back and read all my points 2 remind urself why the rapist douchebag is over-rated...heres some more:

btw: i feel the same way about Rapistberger (check the NFL thread)

Last edited by IronSheik; 07-09-2012 at 12:22 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #10078
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina shaolin monk

If the Dragon didn't get injured he would've knocked the Heat out of the playoffs in the first round.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #10079
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #10080
hectis
vic

lol the only team that could say if their player did not get injured is the Bulls, but every other team can't say that, because the Heat would still have beat them