news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms
Default Thoughts on Falling Skies?

I think its aite, the SFX are good especially the tall aliens. its very mediocre tho:

subpar, cliche acting- aka annoying little kids and sidestories and soppiness-simple daddy issues, lines reminiscent of 90's straight to DVD films.

that V shit was much better

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I saw the first season and have watched the new episodes for this new season. It's OK IMO. Better than watching reality shows. I just don't know how far they can stretch this series. Steven Spielberg's other TV show (Terra Nova) got cancelled. Both were similar. Both had pretty actresses playing doctors. The hero in Terra Nova was married to the doc and how long before the main hero in Fallen Skies fucks the main doc?
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
I think its aite, the SFX are good especially the tall aliens. its very mediocre tho:

subpar, cliche acting- aka annoying little kids and sidestories and soppiness-simple daddy issues, lines reminiscent of 90's straight to DVD films.

that V shit was much better
The original V or the newer version?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

The new V check

@ prok yeah your right about the doctors lol, i thought terra nova was a great show

Old 07-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #5
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

still weak ;/

Old 07-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

lame
Old 12-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

I fux with it.
Awaiting season 3.
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote