news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #4006
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no way out was lame!!

i want to see kane v aj in a chocolate pudding casket match

wtf is going on with cena? lol he hustled hard!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #4007
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Alberto Del Rio is likely to get a World Heavyweight title shot against Sheamus at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view on July 15th reports The Wrestling Observer.

Del Rio was pulled for last weekend's No Way Out match against Sheamus due to concerns over a a concussion although he was medically cleared WWE had no way of knowing this would be the case an his return to the ring came the following night on Monday's Raw in a light match with Santino.
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #4008
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard that the concussion might have been made up cause of friction between himself and the WWE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #4009
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Get Del Rio off my screen please!

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #4010
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
Alberto Del Rio is likely to get a World Heavyweight title shot against Sheamus at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view on July 15th reports The Wrestling Observer.

Del Rio was pulled for last weekend's No Way Out match against Sheamus due to concerns over a a concussion although he was medically cleared WWE had no way of knowing this would be the case an his return to the ring came the following night on Monday's Raw in a light match with Santino.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Get Del Rio off my screen please!
Del Rio is a bitch, Cro Cop's bitch.....

Old 06-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #4011
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that was before he had his own ring announcer

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #4012
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It was good to see Sid Vicious last night. Though the WWE doesn't show much faith in Slater when he loses in a couple minutes to a guy who hadn't been on Raw in 15 years, and had gone through a career ending injury.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #4013
check two
N.I.

-WWE to start a third weekly show, called Main Event.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/sns-2012062...,7791571.story

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #4014
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

I don't get what WWE's plan is........

I personally stopped watching it after Chris Benoit died, and Jon Cena became unbeatable.....

but seriously, WWE's demograph has changed for the worse since the Attitude era died out, and I'm sorry but bringing back The Rock, Brock Lesnar, etc

having guest appearances by Bret Hart, Big Van Vader, and Sid Vicious isn't going to save them in the ratings.

The fact that WWE has fallen off hard, and has Stephanie McMahon as head-writer (stand to be corrected on that fact) is the reason it has gone down the shitter the way it has.

I mean look at the new up-and-comers, they all look like a bunch of broke ass backstreet boys on steroids, with clean cuts and speedo's; the day where you'd get a guy like Rob Van Damme or a Kurt Angle appears to be nil. With the exceptions of Randy Orton, CM Punk, or Sheamus, the rest of the WWE roster looks fucking whack.

And what happened to decent tag teams? I mean the gimmicks they've come up with within the last decade have been shit. I miss the days where you had the Road Warriors, Demolition, Hart Foundation, Harlem Heat, Dudley Boyz, and the New Age Outlawz.

Those TLC matches with Edge & Christian vs 3d and the Hardyz were stellar, way better than any match they can come up with nowadays.

And wtf happened to Hell in a Cell? I heard the last one they didn't even get out of the ring, wtf was the point? Just make it a cage match 4 christ sakes......

Wrestling has frustrated the shit out of me, and with the huge emergence of UFC, it's difficult to go back and look at it the same way.

I know I went every which way there, but damn I am just so disappointed with WWE.....
Old 06-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #4015
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

looks like tommy dreamer is starting his own promotion
Old 06-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #4016
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

According to Pwinsider.com, WWE is teasing that Paul Heyman will be on Raw tonight. He would be there to respond to HHH laying him out last week.

Heyman is currently in as a regular, in order to help build the Summerslam bout between Brock Lesnar and HHH on behalf of Lesnar. This is being done so that WWE doesn't have to use dates on Lesnar's contract.

Heyman's current deal with WWE runs through the Summerslam PPV, but there is always the chance that both sides could agree to extend the deal.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #4017
check two
N.I.

Jerry Lawler starring in new horror movie. The trailer looks good. lol

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/568...irls-gone-dead

Quote:
Old 06-30-2012, 01:47 AM   #4018
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wait I thought beetlejuice was dead

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72

Last edited by hectis; 06-30-2012 at 01:50 AM.
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #4019
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh yeah, didn't homeboy die?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #4020
check two
N.I.

where did you hear he died?

Quote: