news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I was gonna make a thread but then found this old one. yeah, this movie is underrated as hell. the cinematography is like fucking eye-candy. but the acting/storytelling isn't always strong. anyway, Hype Williams is finally making his second film called "Lust" coming out this year

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Hype-...ust-26110.html
looking forward to this. i liked belly a lot, definitely the visual part of it is genius.

he directed some of my favorite music videos ever.

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #17
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the sequel with game was straight garbage the only good part was the credits
Old 02-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't really remember this movie at all but I remember at the time of watching it I thought it was possibly the worst movie I'd ever seen and I found it painful to watch and difficult to get through. I remember it well enough to know that I wouldn't consider trying to watch it again.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #19
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

have any of u seen it on network tv with the cuss words censored? they have the worst voiceovers on it.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #20
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Have you seen that movie, Cars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0&ob=av2n
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:22 AM   #21
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
the sequel with game was straight garbage the only good part was the credits

True, but it's funny if you're a fan of horrid, shoestring budget ghetto movies, which I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaFistz View Post
have any of u seen it on network tv with the cuss words censored? they have the worst voiceovers on it.
Yes, I often enjoy watching movies on network TV if the expiltives have a voiceover track, shit's hilarious.

Network TV Scarface is one of the funniest things ever!

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't think The Game's Belly movie is a sequel to Belly.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #23
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
True, but it's funny if you're a fan of horrid, shoestring budget ghetto movies, which I am.

Yes, I often enjoy watching movies on network TV if the expiltives have a voiceover track, shit's hilarious.

Network TV Scarface is one of the funniest things ever!

hell yeah that shit's hilarious!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't think The Game's Belly movie is a sequel to Belly.
It isn't, the assholes behind it were just looking to cash-in by tricking people into thinking it was somehow related to Belly.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 02-16-2012 at 01:14 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:30 AM   #25
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Belly is a classic film. I just noticed that it was Ghostface who picked up Method Man after he got shot at that bar with the shotty.....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #26
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the restaurant scene anyone notice how dmx threw that subliminal head nod
Old 06-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #27
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got it on blu-ray. some scenes are too damn dark but it still looks nice. I remember when MTV would play the trailer 24/7 back in 1998, like it was a big movie event or something, but it flopped big time. Magic Johnson was also being a bitch and refused to show the movie at his theater because of the violence.... then he shows 50 Cent's Get Rich or Die Tryin years later!

the visuals are nice as hell. Hype Williams can direct for sure. but the dialogue and acting is kinda wooden. Nas can't act for shit. and the dialogue gets pretty corny at times, "he's what we call a schisty ass nigga." and the story is all over the place. but fuck it, the cinematography is nice and saves the movie

and I forgot Ghostface was in it

haha
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #28
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

remember when Lexus was THE car to have? what happened

Old 06-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #29
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

good movie, horrible acting. and where in the fuck was ghostface? i know power was in it, i dont recall seein ghost anywhere in this flick. my fave part was when mef shot up the strip club with the 2 desert eagles.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
theheavens
Banned

the scene in the restaurant, where Meth is wearing bright ass neon windreakers, Dolphins snapback and a "cell phone"

...you can see a fat Ghostface sitting there. he's also the guy driving the car after Meth shoots up the strip club and picks him up, the getaway driver. Ghost had some weight on him