news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #46
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
as for that yea ive been tryna tell people that but really gav NO ONE catches alot of my shit ..its like when u listen to nas (not sayin im on his level) and u gotta read the lyrics while u listen so u can really let it all sink in... i feel like if i make some punches go over ppls heads and let some barely hit .. they still deem the verse good and the lines that go over their head give them a reason to still listen i think thats what makes a verse classic... like theres been gza songs ive heard 80 times nd i might catch something on the 81st ...BTW WHEN THE FUCK IS UR TAPE DROPPING THAT SHIT IS GONNA BE MY DIRECT SMOKING MUSIC FOR ATLEAST A WEEK OR TWO AFTER IT DROPS...
r u gonna turn these troll posts in2 hip hop lyrics. pls do
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #47
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
r u gonna turn these troll posts in2 hip hop lyrics. pls do
which ones and why would i do that if your actually being serious and not sarcastic ..?

"yo jasper we may come from 2 differant worlds you like little boys and i like grown girls"

"SEE im evil when i brandish my weapon wit the ammo// ill have ya gut hangin off ya stomach like skampoe"

"i do dime division im breakin bud to get it sold and rolled//if u try to beat me i pull the mozzy wit the TSA nose"

"yea im sorta a big thing thats why bitches love me and my squad// confident ? nah im cocky my head big like R.O.b"

"i be lyin to my therapist about how the adderall dont work no more// nigga i aint a fiend im tryna sell em fuck u think i am... palehorese ?"

idk basic shit but like that u mean ?

Wu-corp how to rob 2012 ?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #48
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

yes im being serious. im talking about the lines which r like nas punchlines no one gets or those gza lines u only get when youve listened 2 it 81 times.

i think u and bigbabyjesus666 should make a gza diss song replying to gza saying 'fuck wu corp'

'A few cats is looking for a rat with cheese
Got something to pitch? They all swing a bat with ease'

u could possibly do a retort to this saying how u sing bats at gzas kneecaps?
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:58 AM   #49
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
but thats whats so funny yall think im tryna be gangster or something ... i am in no way shape or form a "gangster" i just dont permit disrespect and im not on no snake shit ... i mean i tell yall what i do .. sometimes i get on here drunk or something and write random ass lies like that kid thing LOL im not gettin caught up no time soon which is why style s surprised the young god would fall like that.. i wanted to see how long it took check two to call me a dead beat ebt card bound father (it was like 10 minutes lol)

I drunk post here like 80% of the time, I just don't make shit up when I do it.

I'm not a troll, I'm a real, live asshole.

btw only reason i stopped doin it is BECAUSE we had no bread my grandparents on my moms side do kinda so they paid for it (gramps was a scientist for nato) but now they goin "white ppl broke" too .. but i dont ever see any of their $$ unless MAYBE if its xmas or if im visiting them...

The "I'm a gangster, grandpa." reference was a line of dialog from Get Rich or Die Trying, I wasn't asking about your family dynamic lol.

that too cool for school part is halfway true i went to school but when i was in my other school id do the ... wake up late , sell baggys to ppl tht r on their way too school (i lived like not even a block away), smoke a couple L's wit niggas then go to school for lunch (aint shit at da crib thts free munchies) then prolly leave b4 the day is over and sling to the kids leavin the school lol.. I DO REGRET NOT STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE AND JUST GETTING MY DIPLOMA I WANNA B IN COLLEGE FUCKIN WHITE GIRLS TOO !

Okay, well then go get that G.E.D.

Then, you can enroll at a CC after that and after a couple years there maybe get into a University where you can go bang white slores galore.

At the end of the day, I don't have an issue with you.

I just think you do and say retarded shit sometimes.

But I wouldn't joke around about having kids.

Because you could wake up one day after a drunken fun session and possibly end up in that position.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #50
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check 2 is just mad that he's an only child due to chinese population control laws.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:50 AM   #51
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ DAYUUM!!!

lol

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #52
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #53
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

style-paul, I must admit that you filling the big sister role for the little confused guy is quite awe inspiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #54
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote