news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #10156
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

wherever he goes he'll end up being a cancer to the team. fuck em i say
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #10157
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

it looks like the band is going to be back together in Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:03 PM   #10158
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 07-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #10159
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

isn't he leaving anyway?

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #10160
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Joe Johnson (and his contract unfortunately SMH) is a Brooklyn Net.

Anthony Morrow, Jordan Farmar(who will be bought out), Johan PetROFL, Jordan Williams and S/ T'd DeShawn Stevenson will be headed to Atlanta along with the Rockets 2013 lottery protected pick.

Dwight is a idiot, had he become a free agent or just demanded a trade last season, he could be a member of the Nets already, but he decided to take his option instead. Now with Joe Johnson's contract he's shit out of luck.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #10161
check two
N.I.

why would somebody want to go to that crappy team anyway. they act like it would have automatically been a dynasty with Williams and Howard on the same team.

do you think Nash will accept the Raptors offer? lol

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #10162
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
why would somebody want to go to that crappy team anyway. they act like it would have automatically been a dynasty with Williams and Howard on the same team.

do you think Nash will accept the Raptors offer? lol
12 mil a year and he's 39, that's hard to turn down. If he wants to win a championship, given the point guard situation for all of the contenders, Miami is the only team that could use the upgrade there. They only can offer a pathetic 3 mil a year though. I say it's out of Miami, Mavs and Toronto.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #10163
check two
N.I.

that would be nice to reunite with Dirk.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #10164
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JOE JOHNSON REALLY GOIN TO NETS?

DWIGHT HOWARD>JOE JOHNSoN

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-02-2012 at 06:57 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #10165
check two
N.I.

like was said, the howard to the nets thing is finished, they can't afford him anymore

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #10166
check two
N.I.

The Hawks picked up devin harris, but they got rid of their best player.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #10167
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Supposedly, Atlanta's trying to clear space to get Howard and CP3 next summer. Good luck with that...
Old 07-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #10168
check two
N.I.

The Celtics are going to win the east

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #10169
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Celtics are going to win the east

RAY ALLEN IS GONNA BE A HEATLE,

CELTICS WILL GET SWEPT WIT OJ MAYO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #10170
check two
N.I.

what does OJ mayo have to do with anything?

Quote: