news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-02-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what the fuck is this?

found that on facebook lol

READ THE PICTURE... THIS IS MOON GOD ALLAH,CILVRINGZ AND BARACUDDA. NOT FROM AMERICA OR EVEN STATEN ISLAND. THEY WANT us all to believe they CARRY ON THE TORCH OF WU TANG.. Yet it's mad affiliates WHO ARE WAY WAY BETTER THAN THESE FANS turned RAPPERS. THEY CREATED A FAKE ASS WUSITE CALLED WUCORP.COM ran by them .. KRAZY SHIT than shit on AFFILIATES ON THE SITE INTILL GZA just put them on blast.
http://www.melophobe.com/articles/in...a-spring-2012/ READ THIS and yES IT FROM A GENERAL.

Sad part is them and WU -INTERNAIONAL.COM ran by DARK7TH AND RECOLLATAH ARE ALL FANS OF WU TANG and want to be apart so bad they TRY TO FUCK UP THOSE WHO ARE REALLY tru n living teaching what the FATHER WANTED US TO TEACH.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKEN PICTURE..... IF THESE JOKERZ ARE THE FUTURE OF WUTANG than HIPHOP IS REALLY FUCKEN dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD.

NONE OF THEM FROM NYC or even be in STATEN ISLAND. COME ON MAN.. THIS SHIT A JOKE.

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe wrong section, needed to be at GC

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

warcloud is free now. he's saving us all
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i think this was posted before, but what are you doing jimmy? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the dude who created it sounds bitter. and who cares if they're not from staten island. Cilva is doing Wu fans a favor with his upcoming project. I don't see anybody else doing anything to help build the Wu's legacy
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
I don't see anybody else doing anything to help build the Wu's legacy
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:39 AM   #7
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

lol Hellkeydoe posted on the site comments lmao

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:44 AM   #8
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
i think this was posted before, but what are you doing jimmy? lol
just wondering who and why they did this
lol

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #9
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i think wu tang need 2 learn the difference between outright dissing and general banter. and gzas calling out people 4 being terrorists. i can easily call him out 4 being racist

'First of all, who's your A&R?
A mountain climber who plays an electric guitar?' i think we ll know thats a reference 2 white people

'Then you pack, a thousand white teens in tight jeans' thats also a bit off.

the thing is lots of people on here r massive wu fans and more importantly theyre honest fans. theyre not yes men who just say everythingis good. the thing is wu tang dont seem 2 act on their mistakes. they got really high up and now theyve just turned stubborn. and seriously most of this 'dissing' wu tang is just jokes. why would u get so wound up about people saying theyll break ur kneecaps. if u take that seriously then ur missing sense of humour
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #10
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

dlah is a cunt. short rza wannabe cunt!
wish he wuz cilvaringz
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Why did you delete RZA from that picture, he's on the original picture. I always thought these W tattoo's were extremely wack but that's me.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
found that on facebook lol

Damn, I didn't know GZA had the photoshop skills to layer text over an image like that?

Maybe he could design some ad banners for forthcoming releases to be put up on the front page, thus saving the Wu!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #14
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #15
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

dude on far right (with his back to Ringz) is actually DJ Suicide

8 is offline   Reply With Quote