news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Tyler Perry's Alex Cross

I saw previews for Alex Cross when i saw Madea's Witness Protection movie last weekend and it looks good. I don't know when it's coming out but the movie is based on the Alex Cross mystery books. Tyler plays Alex who's a cop after a killer played by Matthew Fox who played on Lost tv show. I think he also played on Party Of 5 tv show with hot actress Neve Campbell. Tyler's wife in the movie is hot black actress Carmen Ejogo who has a british accent. She was also in the movies Metro with Eddie Murphy, The Brave One with Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard, Pride and Glory with Edward Norton and Colin Farrell. She's gonna be in the remake Sparkle movie which comes out in August with Whitney Houston, Derek Luke, Mike Epps, Omari Hardwick, Ceelo of rap group Goodie Mob, singer Jordin Sparks. I wanna see if ya'll gonna have something negative to say about Alex Cross since most of ya'll hate Tyler Perry. This movie looks different than the movies he's done. There's not a lot of blacks in it and it's directed by Rob Cohen who did the classic Fast And The Furious movie with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. When you see the previews, i think you'll wanna see it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote