news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #4021
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Beetlejucie ain't dead, Hank the Drunken Dwarf is dead

Old 06-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #4022
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #4023
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

new heavyweight champ in TNA

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-09-2012, 03:47 AM   #4024
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ppv of the year

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:59 AM   #4025
netscape check two
N.I.

So the anonymous Raw general manager was Hornswoggle? They should have just left that alone rather than have him be it. The WWE storylines are so stupid. Every appearance with Hornswoggle in it has been horrible.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 05:22 AM   #4026
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who is the new TNA Champ?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #4027
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Austin Aries

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #4028
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't watched wrestling in so long that I dont even know who the fuck that is

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #4029
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Who is the new TNA Champ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Austin Aries
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I haven't watched wrestling in so long that I dont even know who the fuck that is
he is the TNA world champion xD

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #4030
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So the anonymous Raw general manager was Hornswoggle? They should have just left that alone rather than have him be it. The WWE storylines are so stupid. Every appearance with Hornswoggle in it has been horrible.
Is that really how they chose to wrap up that angle?

I hate Vince McMahon so much.

Psychotic Despot, pulling these assinine swerves on every storyline because he's a control freak with a monsertous ego who has to have the last word on everything, EVER.

Megalomaniacal asshole.

And someone needs to shoot Michael Cole in the throat too.....GDYC

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #4031
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Man WWE is so fucking stupid right now, havent watched raw in months...TNA is killing em show wise, too bad their ratings suck
Old 07-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #4032
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Ring of Honor Strips Kenny King and Rhett Titus of Tag Team Titles

Ring of Honor announced today that they were stripping Kenny King and Rhett Titus of the ROH Tag Team Titles. The company said that King's "unfortunate departure" was the reason. They also announced an eight-team tournament that begins August 3 in Baltimore, Maryland to crown the new ROH Tag Champions.

The semi-finals and finals will take place at a later date. The Briscoes are the first entrants named for the tournament.

When King left ROH for TNA, he said he would come back to work matches to drop the belts, but ROH said that they will not do business with him anymore.

Credit: Prowrestling.net
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #4033
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

you mean to tell me that this guy still wrestles?

read below

Fit Finlay is now officially back with WWE as of today as reported by Bill Apter. He had been in negotiations since WrestleMania but there were situations that delayed the deal being finalized.

Source: Wrestling Observer
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #4034
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Finlay is working events as a backstage producer, not a wrestler

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #4035
netscape check two
N.I.

well Finley would still be wrestling in the WWE, but he was fired over an incident. Even at his age, he's still a better wrestler than most of the WWE roster.

Quote:
Quote: