news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #916
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #917
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Chris Weidman just pwned Mark Munoz with a perfectly timed elbow.......he's 5-0 now in the UFC, and 9-0 overall.

Prob going to be ANderson's next opponent.

Last edited by KATO; 07-11-2012 at 09:49 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #918
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Weidman looked great out there tonight. He dominated Munoz on the ground which was very impressive, and the elbow was sweet. The referee stopped the fight late as hell though.

Despite his run, I doubt he gets the next shot. I'd still like to see him get one more win under his belt. The next contender will become more clear soon. People were talking about Lombard possibly getting the shot if he wins his next fight, but Id want him to build his UFC resume a little more. I think that the winner between Bisping and whoever he fights next (Stann or Belcher) will likely get the nod. We shall see though.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #919
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post

those are the nude photos? everything is out of view lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #920
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA THAT RONDA CHICK IS BONEABLE

, SO IS THAT MIESHA TATE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A SNOZE

BUT THE BEST MMA SLUT GOES TO GINA

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #921
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Weidman looked great out there tonight. He dominated Munoz on the ground which was very impressive, and the elbow was sweet. The referee stopped the fight late as hell though.
Yea I dunno wtf was wrong with Josh Rosenthal last night. Normally I think he's a decent ref, but wtf happened?! Waaaaaay too late. I still think Mario Yamasaki is the best ref personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Despite his run, I doubt he gets the next shot. I'd still like to see him get one more win under his belt. The next contender will become more clear soon. People were talking about Lombard possibly getting the shot if he wins his next fight, but Id want him to build his UFC resume a little more. I think that the winner between Bisping and whoever he fights next (Stann or Belcher) will likely get the nod. We shall see though.
I really hope Stann doesn't get a title shot if he wins his fight. I'm so sick of the hype this dude gets because he used to serve in the military; so F-ing what? I've never been impressed with Stann, especially the fight against Sonnen where Sonnen absolutely raped him. If Sonnen utterly massacred Stann the way he did, what chance does Stann think he has against Anderson? I just don't see it happening. Bisping on the other hand I'd be interested to see; Bisping isn't one of my overall fav fighters, but he certainly surprises me sometimes, and I'd be more in-tune to see him fight Anderson over Stann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
those are the nude photos? everything is out of view lol
XD I was thinking the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
YEA THAT RONDA CHICK IS BONEABLE

, SO IS THAT MIESHA TATE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS A SNOZE

BUT THE BEST MMA SLUT GOES TO GINA

Unfortunately Gina is basically retired. She has no plans of returning now that she's got an acting gig. I'd bang ll 3 of them though 4sho
Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #922
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

what are some good matches with cung le?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #923
KATO
Hidden Warrior

^
- Cung Le vs Frank Shamrock
- Cung Le vs Scott Smith (both matches)
- Cung Le vs Sammy Morgan

he's only had 10 MMA bouts, and all of them have been in STRIKEFORCE with the exception of the Wanderlei Silva nd Patrick Cote bouts being in the UFC, so it's not bad to see all of his fights......
Old 07-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #924
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

t's going down! Fighting Melvin Guillard at UFC 150 in Denver! Tix on sale now at TicketHorse . Thnx 2 Melvin for stepping up!

http://twitter.com/Cowboycerrone/sta...95850034790400
Old 07-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #925
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Former WWE champion Batista makes MMA debut on Oct. 6 against Rashid Evans

It's been A LONG time in the making ... but former WWE heavyweight champion Batista has FINALLY booked his first real deal MMA fight ... TMZ has learned.

Batista has been training to get in the ring for years ... and got REALLY close to fighting in the Strikeforce league back in 2010 -- but the deal fell apart.

But now it's on for real -- the 43-year-old powerhouse signed with the CES MMA league -- and is all set up to fight on October 6 at the Duncan Doughnuts Theater in Providence, Rhode Island.

We're told Batista -- 6'6" and 290 lbs -- will square up against some dude named Rashid Evans ... not to be confused with UFC hurt-maker Rashad Evans.

Sources connected to the deal tell us ... the fight WILL be televised ... but it's unclear which provider will broadcast the fight.

At his age and with is lack of experience, I can't imagine he'll even be competitive against anyone who isn't a glorified can with little to no actual skill. That said, I have no idea who Rashid Evans is and whether or not he will pose a challenge or just be a warm body to get Batista comfortable in his new digs. According to Sherdog, he's 6'2'', 225-pounds and has never fought professionally. As an amateur, he amassed a 1-2 record with one 10 second knockout win and two decision losses.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #926
KATO
Hidden Warrior

So Luke Rockhold retained his title, and Nate Marquardt is the new STRIKEFORCE Welterweight champ.

Not that any1 cares, because STRIKEFORCE is like a bad joke now unfortunately......

you know your promotion has gone down the shitter when only 4 reporters show up at the press-conference, and your lightweight champ has no other competition in the division other than "1 guy" so they keep matching you up against him.......that's right folks, STRIKEFORCE is in talks with Gilbert Melendez/Josh Thompson 4..........*sigh*

I hate this because STRIKEFORCE had real potential, and I like Scott Coker as a promoter....he genuinely seems like a very profesional, smart guy.

The roster used to be so much better too:

Fedor Emelieanenko
Nick Diaz
Gilbert Melendez
Jake Shields
Andrei Arlovski
JOsh Barnett
Frank Shamrock
Cung Le
King Mo
Brett Rogers
Alisair Overeem
Fabricio Werdum
Robbie Lawler
Dan Henderson
Nate Marquardt
Renato "Babalu" Sobral

now every1 is either washed up, left the promotion for UFC, or just fell off the face of the earth.

Last edited by KATO; 07-15-2012 at 07:47 AM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #927
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

being a STRIKEFORCE champion is like holding one of the ABC titles in boxing it's no big deal

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #928
KATO
Hidden Warrior

^ exactly
Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #929
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Lorenz Larkin looked real good last night against Robbie Lawler. I was impressed. That Marquardt finish was crazy violent. Woodley is usually kind of boring, but Nate forced him to fight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #930
KATO
Hidden Warrior

^ I only saw the main events, I'll have to check out the Lawler match.