news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Teh protest/riot thread.

Been thinking of making this for a while.. going to be posting images/news from the countless world wide protests we have going on.

right now.

madrid is on fire.

My anon friends are saying, rioting is about to begin, due to the heavy handedness of the police

from late june ->

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more from today

Media black-out in Mexico. The people are rising up against stolen elections.

99 mile march arrives in NYC. Next stop Wall Street.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

more photos from the epic struggles of the spanish miners:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...?frame=2272888

https://www.facebook.com/SpanishMine...arityCommittee

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

slightly off topic but Spain and Portugal need to scrap that siesta bullshit, that shit isnt helping neither employers or employees

that kind of laid back attitude hurts the economy

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Spain makes up for the siesta, things stay open later over there so people work later in the day too
Old 07-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

oh for real? my bad

Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PROTESTiNG IS GAY
Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

i feel like protesting your immigrant status

Old 07-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #9
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 07-11-2012 at 10:54 PM.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
PROTESTiNG IS GAY

hahah, you would say that as you already have all the rights you need by those who protested over teh course of teh last 60 years?

protesting is a right any under 'democratic' government..

how would you go about showing your discontent against teh policies/laws enforced? call the elohiem to defend you?/

protesting has always been a real answer,, just look through history,.
it might be gay to you, as you would have to leave your tiled basement,
and physically have to stand for what you want, instead of watching youtube videos about elohims who create eiscat/scalar weaponry..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 07-12-2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
slightly off topic but Spain and Portugal need to scrap that siesta bullshit, that shit isnt helping neither employers or employees

that kind of laid back attitude hurts the economy

multinational corporations who never pay tax,
Officials not paying tax, creating companies so they dont have to pay tax,
having head office/living out of the state for over 6 months,, all contribute to the way the elite are laid back with there fuck the others attitude that hurts the economy daily,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 07-12-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #12
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:25 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

'We were walking peacefully to get to where the union leaders were speaking and they started to fire indiscriminately. There was no warning' - Spanish police have fired rubber bullets at protesters in central Madrid - READ MORE http://on.rt.com/3u9zgj

I was standing next to Paul here when the NYPD took him down for filming an arrest..he did nothing other than point a lens at another futile arrest. The NYPD are a disgusting bunch of ignorant and corrupt fucks.
July11 Zuccotti NYC —

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

All the footage I can find right now all the commentary below is in spanish use google translate..............reports of 15 million people in all different city's around mexico ! Media Blackout !, there tired of the corruption with government officals and taxation among other things{short version}
More About Mexico Protest If you want more info about what's going on try researching about the student movement "yo soy 132" and also there are thousands of videos on youtube that people uploaded the day of the election showing Peña Nieto's people buying votes and doing lots of other illegal things. If you need anything else send me a message, thanks again for sharing the news with your subscribers
LA MEGA MARCHA ANTIFRAUDE O CONTRA IMPOSICIÓN DE LAS ELECCIONES 2012, TAMBIÉN LLEGÓ A ABARROTAR EL ZÓCALO, APARTE DE LAS CALLES DE LA CIUDAD DE LOS PALACIOS.
ZÓCALO A REVENTAR POR MEGA MARCHA ANTI-IMPOSICIÓN FRAUDE 2012

ACÁ PODEMOS CONFIRMAR LO QUE SEGÚN AUTORIDADES DIVERSAS, TUVO UNA PARTICIPACIÓN DE UNOS 100,000 JÓVENES, ADULTOS Y FAMILIAS, QUE TUVIERON UNA GRAN CAUSA EN COMÚN: LA INDIGNACIÓN.

Entre pancartas y tambores, este sábado se dieron cita en el Ángel de la Independencia, miles de personas que no están de acuerdo con los resultados de las elecciones del pasado primero de julio, entre ellas simpatizantes de #YoSoy132 -a pesar de no haber convocado esta, gente de las izquierdas, ciudadanía indignada en general, familias conscientes de la realidad de México y muchos disconformes con lo que se ha llamado como "La Imposición de Peña Nieto".

Aunque se supone, todavía hay que esperar según los rudimentos oficiales, los resultados que arrojen las impugnaciones, las denuncias electorales, y demás. El problema es que nuestro país no se destaca precisamente por sus instituciones que respetan la ley, así que hay posibilidades de que el ife, el trife y quienes deliberan estos asuntos, se pasen la decisión de las mayorías que votaron contra Peña, por el arco del triunfo desgraciadamente.

MXDF8JULIO2012
MUSSINA RADIO
MUSSINA PRESS
MUSSINA GLOBAL ET
WALDO MUSSINA

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-12-2012, 07:06 AM   #15
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
multinational corporations who never pay tax,
Officials not paying tax, creating companies so they dont have to pay tax,
having head office/living out of the state for over 6 months,, all contribute to the way the elite are laid back with there fuck the others attitude that hurts the economy daily,
ya no doubt but the citizenry has a part to play in the mess too,

now more than ever though in the era of globalisation, internet and communication there is the greatest potential for change initiated by the masses. whether that change is good or bad is a different story- Anonymous is just as much potential for good as there is for things people deem radical and stupid- its not as simple as saying the elite are bad the masses good as all people have the potential to serve their own selfish interests.