news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

most true, but en masse, the elite only serve the interests of themselves and their kind,. they can break laws, do crime, have laws made so their crimes are expunged, this cycle is going on all the time, in all sectors of industry/commerce..

but the people who obediently work their 9-5's dont have a clue.. or maybe they do,, but they are in apathy, still trusting the evil systems,

Anon can be good or bad, anon is not a group, its just an idea.. the more ideas added to the collective, the more people taking part, the more chance those ideas will catch onto a wider audience,.

through consensus the best ideas have the most backing..

yesterday we where trying to organise a bank related op, which we have done! opbankjob, where we will block access to certain banks, while we restrict access, we will have laptops talking/showing the people outside, how money is created, after asking them if they know how it is created.. its all an illusion..thats what needs to be conveyed, the debt the austerity.. if people are interested we will show them how to close their accounts and start using local credit unions..time in the uk is ripe for this #OP... also we haz op barclies, which should be fun! we got about a month to advertise this #OP, we have afew non anon groups who are very interested in this (uncut uk, we are change birmingham, the west midlands occupy coalition)
should be fun

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

italy a few hours ago

viva italia

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #18
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

that's what im sayin homie, anomyous isnt a organisation in the tradional sense, so the concept of majority rule can be a good or bad because all people have the potential to behave like animals.

im not for DDOS on some these government websites if it undermines government system security versus other nations

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #19
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

dope video

video description:
I edited this small video in homage to those who fight against the tyranny worldwide. A radical, viral video. I am shocked by the violent and systematic repressions of the authorities on the protesters defending our rights, indignant by irresponsible and not democratic political decisions.
While trying to be optimistic, I cannot refrain from thinking that we arrive at a point of no return, catastrophic if the reason and the justice do not take it on this macabre system.
Let us unite against the tyranny!
All the footages and the sounds result from youtube ...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
hahah, you would say that as you already have all the rights you need by those who protested over teh course of teh last 60 years?

protesting is a right any under 'democratic' government..

how would you go about showing your discontent against teh policies/laws enforced? call the elohiem to defend you?/

protesting has always been a real answer,, just look through history,.
it might be gay to you, as you would have to leave your tiled basement,
and physically have to stand for what you want, instead of watching youtube videos about elohims who create eiscat/scalar weaponry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
ROBBYS FURIOUS CAUSE HIS PARENTS WERE HIPPYs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
italy a few hours ago

viva italia

GOOD RIDDANCE, HOT CHICKS THoUGH

I HOPE THERE MORE CASUALTIES

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-12-2012 at 04:34 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO @ all the gifs
Old 07-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

July 10 2012 Madrid, Spain - Protests against subsidy cuts by government. Viva Espaρa!

From the BBC: "The day after the election, videos began to emerge on YouTube purporting to show members of the public admitting they had received supermarket store cards with 500 pesos ($37.50) of credit in exchange for voting for the PRI."
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-18700953

The Mexican media has blacking out the protests against their new government, who have been accused of doing everything from buying votes to buying off the media. If the corporate media won't spread this story, then let's spread the story. Share this all over your pages and your friend's pages and help support the democracy movement in Mexico.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #24
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listen up....

SSKKKKOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TWO THINGS I GET FROM THIS PICTURE ,

1, WHY DIDNT SOMEONE FROM STEAL HIS MONEY ? U CAN SEE NEXT TO HIM

2, IF YOUR FRAGILE ENOUGH TO FIT A TAPE ROLL OVER YOUR BICEP, THAN YOU DO DESERVE TO DIE IN A EUROPEAN PROTEsT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
Listen up....

SSKKKKOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

ukraine a few nights back

a serious question for you alpha, you claim to have empathy...

so who side are you on? lol the enforcers, or those that have had there cash / resources stolen off of them, plus they have super hard austerity measures..

is your empathy with the system (bankers/corporations/etc) or the people?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

failed troll is failed,.

i knew you couldnt answer a serious question, instead you neg repped.. which i knew you would..

i successful troller, as always

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-14-2012, 02:25 AM   #29
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Old 07-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....