news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO
Default God of war movie

LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shaweeeeet!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this.

If there's one thing Hollywood is good at, it's fucking up amazingly awesome games with cool and complex storylines, to watered down buckets of liquid ASS..............

Lets look at the list:

Mario Brothers = bullshit
Double Dragon = bullshit
Street Fighter = bullshit
Hitman = bullshit....absolute fucking bullshit
Resident Evil = bullshit......the entire movie series, is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t
House of the Dead = bulllllllshit
Tekken = bullshit
Dead or Alive = BULLSHIT!
Mortal Kombat Ahnilation = BULLLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT!
Max Payne = bullshit X 9000
Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li: *cough*fucking bullshit*cough

Need I say more?! With the exception of Mortal Kombat, and "Legend" (which is basically Legend of Zelda, Ridley Scott admitted he basically stole the storyline of Zelda for the script)

God of War will be ruined, and Kratos will be destroyed.......fuck this idea, fuck it straight to hell.....

Why make a movie about it?! The games themselves are like a movie for christ sakes! Same goes for Metal Gear; why bother?! The cinematics are like 25min. long! What's the point?!

fuck this
Old 07-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Alphatek is upset because he knows I'm right.....this shit (if it actually gets made) will bomb worse than Hiroshima....
Old 07-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz View Post
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this.

If there's one thing Hollywood is good at, it's fucking up amazingly awesome games with cool and complex storylines, to watered down buckets of liquid ASS..............

Lets look at the list:

Mario Brothers = bullshit
Double Dragon = bullshit
Street Fighter = bullshit
Hitman = bullshit....absolute fucking bullshit
Resident Evil = bullshit......the entire movie series, is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t
House of the Dead = bulllllllshit
Tekken = bullshit
Dead or Alive = BULLSHIT!
Mortal Kombat Ahnilation = BULLLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT!
Max Payne = bullshit X 9000
Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li: *cough*fucking bullshit*cough

Need I say more?! With the exception of Mortal Kombat, and "Legend" (which is basically Legend of Zelda, Ridley Scott admitted he basically stole the storyline of Zelda for the script)

God of War will be ruined, and Kratos will be destroyed.......fuck this idea, fuck it straight to hell.....

Why make a movie about it?! The games themselves are like a movie for christ sakes! Same goes for Metal Gear; why bother?! The cinematics are like 25min. long! What's the point?!

fuck this
U mad, bro?

The first 3 movies you listed are personal favorites because of their shittiness.

I enjoy watching awful, atrocious pieces of B-movie stupidity.

MK Annihilation, hilariously terrible as well.

The actor that played Shao Khan was such a cheese dick hahahaha.

The thought of a GoW movie does make me cringe a little.

Probably gonna skip that one.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 07-15-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
KATO
Hidden Warrior

^ Yea dude, mad because GOW is my fav game series, and I HATE when Hollywood makes a movie for a video game that has no reason to be made.

When they made Hitman, I was excited, then I was completely dumbfounded at the ridiculousness; 47 is not portrayed well.

I think that's why it has taken so long for a new Hitman game to come to fruitition...they're still recovering from this atrocity; I just don't want GOW to suffer the same fate.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm inclined to agree with all of the points you made.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
KATO
Hidden Warrior