news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #16
sileNt.siN.
SPOKENN who?

sileNt.siN. iron monkeysileNt.siN. iron monkeysileNt.siN. iron monkeysileNt.siN. iron monkeysileNt.siN. iron monkey
Send a message via Yahoo to sileNt.siN.

Dude, Boss 1 is fucking sick. Something about the kicks you chose really tie it together very well. I really really digs it.
sileNt.siN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ionno, boss 2 was fkn monstrous imo

2 was illl as fuck too tho

but as far as me rhymin, boss2 would get BOSSED one hard

PEACE 7th

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #18
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by menes View Post
MAAAad DOPE!~ NO DOUBT... HOWEVER I DO AGREE WIT THE COMMENT OF THE '70'S DISCO SOUND'... IT IS A CLASSIC NOISE HOWEVER I FELT IT WAS TOO PREVALENT/OFTEN AND IT DID BECOME MONOTONOUS/INVADING OF THE EAR IMO... BOSS 1 WAS MY CHOICE ASWELL... JUS STRAIGHT BOMB SOUNDS!! THE BOSS DIGGER HAS ARRIVED!!

Thanks man appriciate the constant support from you and bronze!!! and maybe I over did the pew pew's then but I kinda like em myself lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClymaX View Post
Boss 1 is crazy! Loving that 12 bit grit. Do you stretch samples in 950?
Thanks man thats a massive compliment coming from you and nah I aint fucked with that yet all I done is pitched all the way up going into the 950 and then pitched it back down again in the box to save on memory!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
i can dig it boss2 is funky ass shit i love it boss1 is cool taking a nice drive smoking a spliff type shit cruising
thanks fam and again appriciate the constant support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileNt.siN. View Post
Dude, Boss 1 is fucking sick. Something about the kicks you chose really tie it together very well. I really really digs it.
Thanks man I work hard to try and keep the drums fresh so appriciated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
ionno, boss 2 was fkn monstrous imo

2 was illl as fuck too tho

but as far as me rhymin, boss2 would get BOSSED one hard

PEACE 7th
peace skamp glad you was feelin em both!! and again thanks for the constant support!!

Boss 1 seems to be the winner tho lol even my boss at work came up to me and said boss 1 is better than boss 2 and hes a 54 year old country bumpkin who likes adele lol! made me chuckle anyway!!!

thanks to you all again for checkin the sounds more shit coming soon!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote