news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #31
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MADRID last night,

MADRID Yesterday. Oh the brave Spanish Police..

MADRID Yesterday - Police tackle another violent protester..

11 year old child shot with a rubber bullet in the back and knocked unconscious in Madrid yesterday

Protesters in Brazil!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:50 AM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Firefighters in Spain join in the protests!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #33
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fag^^
Old 07-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

so you dont mind naked women who protest, but not male civil servants who see the injustices that there govts do daily?

your the fag,. what better way to show your discontent, fuck teh system

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #35
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

This isnt just happening in greece and the middle east its happening all across europe and america 2 the police shot a 11 year old girl in span a few days ago on RT whit a big RUBBER BULLET baton round there is no difference between the POLICE in these POST POST DEMOCRATIC country's and police in bahrian there never was democracy anyway only hypocrisy leading to a world system but the civil unrest draws closer

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #36
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I disagree with Southern Europe's protest.
But if it helps us get closer to the point of no return where it is easier to create a different society than stick to the old one, I'm all for it. Even though we will probably fuck that up royally.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
I disagree with Southern Europe's protest.
But if it helps us get closer to the point of no return where it is easier to create a different society than stick to the old one, I'm all for it. Even though we will probably fuck that up royally.

Do you mean italian protests? thats southern europe? :S
What is there to disagree about? ever since the P2 Lodge scandal, italian society has been aware of the dishonesty / crimes perpetuated and given teh approval of berlusconi ...

most of the 'advanced' nations of the world, they're people have to get to the point of no return, thats the way we will create a new society, even if its fucked up royally. it will still be fairer and moar just than our current system.. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #39
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

AUSTRALIA: ANTI-NUCLEAR activists at Olympic Dam in South Australia's north against the proposed $30 billion expansion of BHP Billiton's copper, uranium and gold mine.

http://lizardsrevenge.net/updates/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #40
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
AUSTRALIA: ANTI-NUCLEAR activists at Olympic Dam in South Australia's north against the proposed $30 billion expansion of BHP Billiton's copper, uranium and gold mine.

http://lizardsrevenge.net/updates/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why are they against nuclear power exactly? Isn't it, when managed properly the cleanest & most efficient power source?

I'm against the spanish & greek protests because they have a crippling debt that needs to be paid. There is no getting around that fact.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #41
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Why are they against nuclear power exactly? Isn't it, when managed properly the cleanest & most efficient power source?

I'm against the spanish & greek protests because they have a crippling debt that needs to be paid. There is no getting around that fact.

Im not against nuclear power, i posted due to the protests occurring there,
they'res much cleaner ways of producing power... (free power, currently in desert areas;that are using reflective glass to trap the power of given off by the sun, i think saudia arabia and egypt are leading the way with this.. even germany have switched from nuclear power to a more renewable source of energy.. they have plans to be fully self sufficient by 2025)

on a related note http://empowured.com/time-to-free-energy/

the sun produces enoug energy every minute (thats hits the earth) to provide enough power for the whole planet,

the corporations that be, do not want to utalise that energy.. as they wont make CASH/profit... tesla had many patents for free energy.. but they are all owned by general electric now, from the research ive done on ancient cultures.. the items(elements/minerals) they chose to build structures with,, they had an understanding of harnessing the nergy that is already around us in abundance...

your against teh spanish and greek protests? why?? they didnt cause the crash/debt, that was done by BOND holders, who hedged bets, sucked the economy dry, then they blamed the people of greece, even taking the greek people to the human rights court at the united nations..

how can the greeks or spanish pay (with austerity) that is imposed by technocrats? (those from the banking elite)

the reason for the debt is simple.. the bond holders/speculators..

they do legalised fraud.. i posted earlier today in another thread..

here is the quote i really recommend max keiser.. he used to work in wallstreet,,(made high frequency algorithms, which help the fraud) he knows the ins and outs of the fraud commited by the bankers/corporations.. that gets pushed into the public domain.. then normal folk has to pay..

when those elites need to be locked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
the bond holders commit fraud,. they hedge bad bets, if they win the bets, it profit, if they lose the bets. its dumped on the public...

hence why savings rates are so low.. so speculators can keep doing what they're doing..

teh stimulus packages should be for the average person, who cant find work, pay bills, pay rent, to buy food,

not to top up the gambling debts of the bond holders (who have caused this mess)

^^ really good!

if anyone doesnt understand what ive stated.. please watch these episodes
if you dont want to watch any of them. just please watch this short clip

teh debt is bullshit, they're numbers on computer.. its all about credit..they;re isnt enough physical cash in the world, to pay off the debts..

cash is soley created through debt. the system is at fault.. but why change the system, when you can enslave nations (austerity)

people just need to understand how cash is created.. then you can see the fallacies in this debt/austerity..

the greek/spanish/irish/uk/american/etc debts where not run up by the public.

they was done by the elite. so the elite should have to pay.

every country should do what iceland has done..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 07-15-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #43
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #44
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shieeeeiitttt, they look as tooled up as the police!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ its catching on. couple of local cases where i live, where people have set themselves on fire, due to austerity/no jobs/no benefits..

thanks for the video Bob.

LulZ KillZ Phear....