news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Exclamation Mortal Kombat: Legacy Season 2 Announcement

Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

what was the 1st season like ?

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

lol i havent seen the first but from what ive read on it its dope. i dont know why they just dont make a movie again
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Niceness! season one was cool, I like how they went through and introduced the characters with an alternative story compared to the games.

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
what was the 1st season like ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
lol i havent seen the first but from what ive read on it its dope. i dont know why they just dont make a movie again
SEASON 1

EPISODE 1 jax, sonya, kano pt 1

EPISODE 2 jax, sonya, kano pt 2

EPISODE 3 johnny cage

EPISODE 4 kitana, mileena pt 1

EPISODE 5 KITANA. MILEENA PT 2

EPISODE 6 Raiden

EPISODE 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5WncyUj0 (won't embed for some reason...... sCORPION, SUB-ZERO PT 1

EPISODE 8 SCORPION, SUB-ZERO PT 2

EPISODE 9 CYRAX, SEKTOR

As long as there's more Scorpion & Sub-Zero then I'm cool....

Last edited by KATO; 07-15-2012 at 03:19 PM.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #6
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah I thought the whole reason for Legacy was for the director to score a chance @ making an actual film.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Cant wait to see this
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Yeah I thought the whole reason for Legacy was for the director to score a chance @ making an actual film.
He did, but I guess he just like making short films too.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I think they should just scrap the movie idea and stick to these, but make them like on some 30min. Series type shit, get a slot on HBO or something. It would be dope..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote