news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #16
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_17 View Post
Thank you all don't know if this link is fucked up or not but I'll keep posting it. Just in case how the eff you post vids up in this piece? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6aIU_LsxE
answer below

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
Hey dude, this is how you embed.

first you have to get the proper link for the video, don't use the embed link in youtube, just load up the proper video...here is your videos proper link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=morW1gvaWvA

So the bit at the end after the = sign is what you have to copy first which is -

morW1gvaWvA

now you use code brackets. the first is [ youtube ] and the second is [ /youtube ] but without the spaces. I need to use spaces else you can't see the code.

you put the morW1gvaWvA in between these without any spaces, i'll show you the code with the word 'you' changed to 'poo' else you wouldn't see the code, but the actual video itself -

[pootube]morW1gvaWvA[/pootube]

So if you write what I did above with the proper youtube spelling you get -

simples

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #17
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
answer below

thank you for that would probably make it so much easier why it gotta be all complicated and shit tho. LOL
AF_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #18
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i know i didn't know for along time either, whats funny I came across this video not to long ago surfing youtube lol you got skills props!

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:31 AM   #19
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger
Default Ughh I tried that Embed shit again. COMPLICATED:(

I do fuck with dope emcees too. One of my filming and Beat Productions.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCU8O...eature=mh_lolz
Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #20
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Interesting video, was feelin the music in that one. I checked your myspace to check for the beats, the best 1 imo was The Landing, Kingdom Come was ill along with Mental Jihad. You def got some skills. Im glad to see that more female beatsmiths are commin out the woodwork. You should look into getting a reverbnation page for more exposure. Better than myspace imo. peace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive

Last edited by GRANDMASSIVE.; 04-02-2012 at 01:59 PM.
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #21
Rhymez Dusty
Givin Props Where Its Due

Rhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal son

ghahahhahah loved that fukked up vid! beat was bangin too
Rhymez Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #22
suomynona
DOOMSDAY2078

suomynona crouching tiger

hot
suomynona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:05 AM   #23
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

Last edited by THE MASON; 07-13-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:06 AM   #24
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

Last edited by THE MASON; 07-13-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

your videos are set to private or something, you cant embed those i dont think
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #26
SARGA
Realise The Real Lys

SARGA grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to SARGA

people need to watch the wu doco were rza looks down the barrel and says "i masterd sound" and then drop a good 2000 international heart touching hits.
SARGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #27
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Video is mesmerizing like dude said before. So simple but so sick. That sample you flipped is nasty!What is it if you wish to share it?

Good shit
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote