news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #46
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol, why not cut it down to 2 hours like most movies!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #47
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ exactly

Release date announced finally:

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/man-...194327799.html

NOV 2
Old 07-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #48
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA on the making of Man with the Iron Fists

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vid...n-fists-348699
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #49
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Beyond The Trailer: RZA & Bautista@Comic-Con

http://youtube.com/embed/Fky5AycskmM
Old 07-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #50
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yo fuck ya'll niggaz on the first two pages shitting on this movie, this looks dope, I will see this when it drops.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #51
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
RZA on the making of Man with the Iron Fists

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vid...n-fists-348699
nice find, that was a great interview

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:42 PM   #52
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

cool vid of a Q&A with RZA, Lucy and Dave
http://www.break.com/nerdmachine-201...?vidID=2347859

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #53
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

RZA having sitdown dinners with sly stallone, i cant see rza producing for much longer sides his own scores
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:49 AM   #54
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

As a fan of Wu, I can't wait for this movie! I hope shit's gonna be make in classical way like Shaw Brothers' productions.

But, when I was watching this interview I was thinking: What the fuck has happened with "new" RZA. Damn. I don't feel RZA like this. I prefer to watch the RZA in the "raw edition" if you know what I mean. This shit is ok, but this is not RZA who achieved success in the 90s. This is not even RZA who released 8 Diagrams in 2007 I hope ya know what I mean.

I am also unhappy that RZA invited Kayne & Wiz to this movie. He should make another soundtrack like he did it in the case of Ghost Dog. Why didn't he invite a Wu-Fam members? (Maybe he did so if I'm wrong please tell me)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #55
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

cant wait

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #56
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yo fuck ya'll niggaz on the first two pages shitting on this movie, this looks dope, I will see this when it drops.
what do you expect from the dipshits around here

really looking forward to this
Old 07-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #57
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
^^^lol, why not cut it down to 2 hours like most movies!?

most movies are usually 90mins. im sure RZA had this story in his head for a while so i can understand it being 4hrs but theres no way that the studio would have taken a chance on a first time director and give him the freedom to release 2 volumes lol

i have a feeling it's gonna be a hit tho cuz it has the elements to attract a diverse crowd. first off, you got wu/rza fans and die hards, tarantino fans and die hards then you got the casual moviegoers and generic russell crow movie supporters.

all it needs is the right buzz and positive word of mouth [and of course the main factor would be that it is actually a good film]

i believe when Tarantino "Presented" 'Hero" it wound up makin about 40mil oso. this one might end up with similar numbers

Last edited by tekunique; 07-30-2012 at 09:06 PM.
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:00 AM   #58
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post

most movies are usually 90mins. im sure RZA had this story in his head for a while so i can understand it being 4hrs but theres no way that the studio would have taken a chance on a first time director and give him the freedom to release 2 volumes lol
Yeah I agree. It's like the Wu-Tang's first album would be a double-CD
RZA is a begiinner as a director so it's good that he has a support from Quentin. I'm waiting for this movie 'cus I know RZA ain't give a shit and he'll drop a dope stuff.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:01 AM   #59
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True, but 2 hours is an acceptable length for a film. Seems stupid to cut 2.5 hours when they could have got away with just 2...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #60
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

corey yuen....nuff...said