news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 07-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
INMATE#!!!!!!
Banned

INMATE#!!!!!! drunken mastaINMATE#!!!!!! drunken mastaINMATE#!!!!!! drunken masta
Exclamation if you were a RAP LEGEND would you stalk message boards and call internet moderators?

none of these rappers are who you think they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UG rappers dont rap for pussy... or the $... they rap for internet rap nerd approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when they dont get it they cry...

it makes sense...i mean theyre broke and get no pussy.. the whole reason they rap is to get props from rap nerds that post on the net...

when they dont get it they act like rap nerds that post on the net are losers... even though they check rap nerds that post on the net every second to see what theyre saying because it fuels their pathetic little "career" that has them broke as fuck at 40 mad on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very interesting sequence of events...

LOSER rapper tours with a little kid thats not his...

rap nerd says something about it...

phone calls get blasted out parents get involved and internet rap nerds get banned so they cant say anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHBWHWHWBHAHAHAHWHWHBAHAHA

victory!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really....

rugged man is a PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same dude bragging about whipping his dick out in the JIVE office that raps about getting dick rash...

is on twitter talking about MURDERING ppl that think him touring with a little kid is WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHBWHBWHWBAHAHAHAHAHA

they got a lil kid on stage singing cunt renaissance with a guy that flops around naked for laughs and if you say anything about it.... YOUVE CROSSED A LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all these rappers are bums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creepy RA photo hide your ****

^^^ ppl that honor RA legendary status

rap legends dont get on the phone and cry about whhat some rap nerd is saying to some internet moderator like a faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get in the studio... book a show... get a groupie... be a rapper LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

legends never die and ra career is dead as fried chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ra the rugged man is the most overrated UG rapper of all time and a HALL OF FAME pussy

ra should rap about ILL BILL punching him in the dome and running him out of a la coka show... he can put on his slick rick hat for that lil story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INMATE#!!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Angry is back.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LMAO niggaz is going through cold turkey
"1st degree heat you quitting on me cold turkey no mercy!"
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
Yuki
fat for the 90's

Yuki grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by INMATE#!!!!!! View Post
ra should rap about ILL BILL punching him in the dome and running him out of a la coka show... he can put on his slick rick hat for that lil story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what happened?
Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #5
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

shit just got real!

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

I usually don't agree wit angry but r.a. is a pretty wack rapper
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

i dont care about any of this, ill still anticipate a dope ra feature
Old 07-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #8
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

angry back, angry back
got the rugged man havin panic attacks
i said angry back, angry back

but seriously, is there any info on that ill bill shit? i like reading about beef between white rappers
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

lmfao wtf is up with that Rugged Man touring with a little kid story? Someone put me up on it real quick, cause i didn't get that memo...

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post

angry back, angry back
got the rugged man havin panic attacks
i said angry back, angry back

but seriously, is there any info on that ill bill shit? i like reading about beef between white rappers
I just looked into it and apparently he was at a LCN show being all drunk and fucked up getting out of line so Ill Bill popped him and he bounced lol that's all he would speak on it though unlike most rappers who willingly snitch on themselves online for a bit of cred.

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #11
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
I just looked into it and apparently he was at a LCN show being all drunk and fucked up getting out of line so Ill Bill popped him and he bounced lol that's all he would speak on it though unlike most rappers who willingly snitch on themselves online for a bit of cred.
LOL thanks man. ill bill seems pretty legit as far as backing up what he says (for the most part,obviously. i doubt he's ever been on a spaceship)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
lmfao wtf is up with that Rugged Man touring with a little kid story? Someone put me up on it real quick, cause i didn't get that memo...
he's touring with a little kid who serves as his hype man. it's weird
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #12
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I highly doubt that RA would actively browse threw message boards and ask the staff to ban people who speak negatively of him.
What did the mods tell you angry?
Old 07-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #13
INMATE#!!!!!!
Banned

INMATE#!!!!!! drunken mastaINMATE#!!!!!! drunken mastaINMATE#!!!!!! drunken masta

ra the rugged man is probably reading this thread right now mad as fuck in his burnt out whitey tighties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i imagine ra the rugged man searching "ra the rugged man" on google pretty much all day inbetween posting BS on his twitter page about boxing being a rap legend working on a classic album thatll SUCK and FLOP and wanting to murder ppl that talk about his bitch ass on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reaction to that little thread was SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

parents got involved and it was pulled from the net in under 24 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck they hiding!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

sorry man...

how many times you gonna be spotted with a kid thats NOT YOURS before someone says something!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

this dude got a kid filling in lines about german pussy and dick rash on stage out in the czech republic and im the bad guy for asking what the deal is!?!?!?!?!!?!?

BTW that kids parents SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont want anybody talking bad on the net about a kid thats chosen to make himself a PUBLIC figure...

but the kid is rapping vinnie paz songs on youtube about killing faggots and rocking medusa touring the world with 40+ yr old rapper creep for no money... THATS FINE!!!!!!!!!! perfectly normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ ra picking up the phone to seriously talk about threads on wu corp

BHWBWHBWHAHAHABAHBAHBA

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im pretty sure the deal was RA would rap on a cilva beat if they got rid of the guy that makes those inappropriate threads!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ a guy that brags about pulling his dick out taking shits in label offices wanting to murder haters on the net like a faggot
Old 07-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

lmao welcome back angry!

for real though if you were in RA's position (as a guy who happened to be touring with a minor) and a innanet rap nerd wrote your a pedo you would be doing damage control tooo

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #15
INMATE#!!!!!!
Banned

nobody said he was anything...

but SOMEONE caught feelings and wanted it pulled ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

either its rugged man searching google all day looking for dick sucks and haters to cry about or its bad beauty pagent parents crying about the price of fame..

i think its both!!!!!!!!!!!!

a wack creep rapper and wack creep parents give you the wack creep rugged kid tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ threads on wu corp being put on the white board

phone calls exchanged texts red faces frustration thoughts of murder!!!!!!!!!!!!

how these idiots gonna handle the BIG TIME!?!?!?!?!?!!?

these rappers are such losers.... theyre laboring over albums theyll lose money on eating vending machine food on the road for pennies crying on twitter about message boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!