news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default i want to make a list for a party

so we're going to drop some parties and i need some bangers i suppose
i will drop a few tracks i have in my mind and i want comments/thoughts on them cuz i dont know if they are ok for a party lol

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
so we're going to drop some parties and i need some bangers i suppose
i will drop a few tracks i have in my mind and i want comments/thoughts on them cuz i dont know if they are ok for a party lol
you've never been to a party?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
you've never been to a party?
lol
ofc i've been to many parties
but the problem is most time music sucks hahah
i wanna play some real hiphop stuff

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

ill peep them later

but i always drop Pharaohe Monch-Simon Says, not the remix tho

some Dr Dre-2001

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #6
INMATE#!!!!!!
Banned

INMATE#!!!!!! drunken mastaINMATE#!!!!!! drunken mastaINMATE#!!!!!! drunken masta

when you go on wucorp to ask what songs you should play for a party...

you know your parties gonna SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nerd faggot 1: great party man

nerd faggot 2: yeah great party man

nerd faggot 3: yeah great party man the music is perfect

etze: yeah thanks man its real hip hop stuff

LOL @ this dude playing rap records about dragon slayers and illuminati with sweaty palms

"i hope they like it"

worry about the drinks and what bitches are gonna be there you helpless geek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INMATE#!!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
etze
N.I.

^ahahahaahahahahah
angry, my dear
im gonna add RA in my list for sure
ahahahahahaahha

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #8
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so you don't want no body dancing @ this party

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
etze
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
so you don't want no body dancing @ this party
lol
bitches would dance under the sounds of RA

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post

i take it you don't want to get laid at this party?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #12
etze
N.I.

lol
ima add NO EMOTION on my playlist too

Non-Ignorants
Old 07-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #13
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this one will make the party live! LoL

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
daffy duck
lord

daffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkeydaffy duck iron monkey

kurtis blow
sugarhill gang
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote